GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"regular"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/02/04 at 16:00
Regular
"..."
How many words do I need to type to become a regular ?
Sun 29/02/04 at 17:56
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Read what I write clearly this time and I will give you my answer in the text below:

I don't really care, but you seemed decent enough, then there was the incident and now you say you will leave if we say we want you to, we all know that is not going to happen, you do not want to leave this place, so stay. And drop this topic now.
Sun 29/02/04 at 17:55
Regular
"..."
oh no , I have a dignity , I won't force myself on anyone , if you want me to leave , I will , you have my word on it
Sun 29/02/04 at 17:51
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
homosh wrote:
> Do you want me to leave ? is that what you want?If you want me to
> leave and never come back,than I will, just say it

I don't really care, but you seemed decent enough, then there was the incident and now you say you will leave if we say we want you to, we all know that is not going to happen, you do not want to leave this place, so stay. And drop this topic now.
Sun 29/02/04 at 17:48
Regular
"..."
Do you want me to leave ? is that what you want?If you want me to leave and never come back,than I will, just say it
Sun 29/02/04 at 17:45
Regular
"..."
I know I shouldn't spam, but how on earth am I supposed to know that repeating words is spamming, I am telling you,I DIDN'T know the rules
Sun 29/02/04 at 17:44
Regular
"..."
Cwazy Wabbit™ wrote:
> This isn't about Disco Dexy its about YOU.
> I know what game your trying to play, your pretending that you aint
> gotta clue about the rules so that you can make a topic saying you
> dont know how to become a regular and when everyone thinks you dont
> know anything you can just spam and think everyones gonna forgive you
> cos your a bit "slow".
> Does this make sense (Homosh cant answer that)
no , I swear that's not the truth
Sun 29/02/04 at 17:42
Regular
"..."
I swear that I didn't know its spam,please try to beleive me,I don't chat that much,I'm not an expert,I'm a newbie,this the first chat forum I have ever used before
Sun 29/02/04 at 17:40
Regular
": ("
This isn't about Disco Dexy its about YOU.
I know what game your trying to play, your pretending that you aint gotta clue about the rules so that you can make a topic saying you dont know how to become a regular and when everyone thinks you dont know anything you can just spam and think everyones gonna forgive you cos your a bit "slow".
Does this make sense (Homosh cant answer that)
Sun 29/02/04 at 17:37
Regular
"..."
no,I'm just saying that you'll be a regular in a shorter time than me,so there is nothing to lose
Sun 29/02/04 at 17:36
Regular
": ("
BILLKILL *Laughs* is gonna hunt you down homosh, you know what spamming is, you've been here when the JATs invaded so dont give me the inoccent eye.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.