GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"best 10 ps2 games"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/02/04 at 17:46
Regular
"..."
I am going to buy 10 ps2 games , I am already going to buy ffx-2 , what else shoul I get ?
Sun 29/02/04 at 12:56
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
homosh wrote:
> secondly my father never bought me games
> before this , EVER , and that's because he doesn't want to spoil me ,

Your father seems a bit extreme, going from buying you no games, ever, to buying you 25 in one go. 25 games, at £30 each, is £750!

> I only have 16 ps2 games

> and buy a
> game every 5 months or something

So you've had your PS2 for over 6 and a half years then?
Sun 29/02/04 at 12:46
Regular
"..."
Memorandum! wrote:
> Well, obviously. Considering you're about 12 or something I didn't
> expect you to have a giant personal fortune. I suppose I should have
> said "how rich is your family". Mere technicalities.
>
> I sense homosh is spoilt.
First Of all , I am 16 , secondly my father never bought me games before this , EVER , and that's because he doesn't want to spoil me , and Overall , he never spent a penny for my pleasures , I don't have a cell phone , I can't afford to go to a club , I buy cloths once every 1 or 2 years , I never had nike or addidas shoes , I live in a poor neighbourhood , I only got a ps2 by the time I saved its price myself , and I only have 16 ps2 games , I never bought food with my pocket money in the last 10 years , in order to save it , and buy a game every 5 months or something
Sun 29/02/04 at 12:45
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Although the last time I played a game was sometime in September....
Sun 29/02/04 at 12:44
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
98% what?! An average of 98% in all your exams?!

And I have 3 games. Three.
Sun 29/02/04 at 12:41
Regular
"..."
No , no you don't understand , he's going to buy these only if I get 98% this year at school , besides I am absolutely sure that every one of you has 5 or 6 times as much games as I have
Sun 29/02/04 at 12:40
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Well, obviously. Considering you're about 12 or something I didn't expect you to have a giant personal fortune. I suppose I should have said "how rich is your family". Mere technicalities.

I sense homosh is spoilt.
Sun 29/02/04 at 12:39
Regular
"gizmo"
u should get bad boys 2 its one of the best shootem ups on ps2
Sun 29/02/04 at 12:39
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
yet your father is willing to buy 25 brand new PS2 games for you?
Sounds poor to me.
Sun 29/02/04 at 12:37
Regular
"..."
But my dad is rich
Sun 29/02/04 at 12:37
Regular
"..."
Memorandum! wrote:
> .....
>
> Exactly how rich are you?
I am not rich , actually I could be the poorest person who has ever visited this site

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.