GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"An addicted mind"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/02/04 at 17:09
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
Someone called tim wakes up one saturday mourning and There was no-body in his house. So he went down stairs to find a note It said "Gone to town Be back later, mum". Thinking nothing of it he goes Upstairs. Tim is addictied to certain game and it has been broke for 3 days and it keeps on bugging him.

To get it off his mind He thought he would go down the town himself.
He got on the bus and he saw Someone playing a Gba So he thought about his game again. By the time he got off the bus his mum was on her way home so he didnt have allot of money. In nearly every shop he went in there was something to do about his game. even the sega park reminded him he had to resist as he had hardly any money! Walking down the street he saw a hardware shop and walked in there. he bought a dodgy paint scraper for 50p. So he then payed for it came out the shop and started wondering dowb near a church.

He soon fount himself near a park wre someone asked him if he had the time. He pulled out his phone and he said t o the person "Half-past one". Then the person probably two years older then him asked for his phone and putting out his hand. Tim said "what?!" the person repleid "give me your phone now. You Pr!ck!!" He kindly replied "no". The person kept pushing him and tim was trying to wALK away. Then the person pulled out a knife and put it to his throat. "give me your phonE!!!". He was getting closer and closer to his throat. Tim relised that in his bag Was the paint-scraper. he pulled it out and stabbed him right in the chest.

He phoned an ambulance while panicing. When a the police which he didnt call turned up he ran over and said "Help! theres an injured person over there" They replied "we know". "dont move Put down the weapon adn lay face down" the ran to him and beat his legs with nightsticks. Crying in pain they oulled him in the police car. He begged the police officers it was self defence but they didnt listen.

Unfortunetly Tim At his trial was conveicted of man-slaughter and sentenced to 3 years in a detention center and added to the yong offendors lisdt and Hasnt got a job becoase he cant get one be coase he has a criminal record.

As for the person with the knife he is alive today but has allot of money and is stealing cars and he has also got a three bedroom home. while Tim has a a 1 bedroom flat.

The End
Sat 28/02/04 at 20:12
Regular
"Enchilladas"
Buck1 wrote:
> Does any one else think i should a another one?

Perceverence is the key!
Sat 28/02/04 at 19:44
"Metal Head"
Is this true or not casue it sounds like a bunch of tripe, did you make it up or is it from a book.
Sat 28/02/04 at 18:38
Regular
"SOUP!"
The first sentence alone (and that is all I read) makes this story totally rubbish.

tim is a name so is Tim, thats a capital letter.

mouring? was is a funeral? - the word is morning.
Sat 28/02/04 at 18:29
"period drama"
Cwazy Wabbit™ wrote:
> If you want to enter your story into GAD do you have to put the
> heading as something like GAD entry.

Lies
Sat 28/02/04 at 18:20
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
Does any one else think i should a another one?
Sat 28/02/04 at 17:54
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
They do like you

But not if you spam. be careful all JAT's are In danger becoase of yesterday
Sat 28/02/04 at 17:50
Regular
"I cant spell alot :"
So they don't like me?
Sat 28/02/04 at 17:50
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
i am kewl wrote:
> I will stop if it bugs you.

Youre not doing anything
dont worry
Yesterday there were loads of people called JAT's spamming the place and at the momoent nobody likes them
Sat 28/02/04 at 17:48
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
This means really bad trouble

Really really bad trouble
Sat 28/02/04 at 17:48
Regular
"I cant spell alot :"
I will stop if it bugs you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.