GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I was on CD:UK this morning..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/02/04 at 16:35
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
...true story!!
Sat 28/02/04 at 17:12
Regular
I'd much rather go to a concert though, preferably with decent music playing. TV is so fake.
Sat 28/02/04 at 17:10
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
OK..well the first thing that they did was told us to cheer and they recorded it so when they edit it they will add that on to the beginning and end of the performance.

Next, Blink 182 played their record..'i miss you' a few times, that was recorded and we all had to jump up and down to the chorus..'Dont waste your time on me your already a voice in side my head'

Then some German presenter done a link thing. My mates and i had to stand behind her and when she was talking to the camera then when she'd finished we had to clap and turn round as if Blink 182 were about to play.

Then she interviewed the band. Then the Italian Presenters done their bit and interview which was exactly the same as the German presenter.

After that they had to get the stage ready for 50 Cent. We had to do the whole cheering thing for when they edit it. 50 Cent had loads of bouncers so we were not allowed as close to the stage as Blink 182 though 50 (if i may call him by his first name) touched peoples hands as he was going down the cat walk thingy.

Then the German and Italian Presenters did the same as with Blink 182 with interviews. After that 50 threw his hat into the audience and two girls were fighing over it so the runners took it off them and are giving it away at some point!
Sat 28/02/04 at 17:04
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
it's a fair enough question!
Sat 28/02/04 at 17:03
Regular
"Monochromatic"
who did you see then,it sounds like they split recording
Sat 28/02/04 at 17:03
Darling wrote:
Did i
> look fat?

LOL, hahaha

Sorry if that sound rude, but you've made me laugh. Well done
Sat 28/02/04 at 17:01
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
yeah i'm dinky..only 5 foot!
Sat 28/02/04 at 17:01
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Darling wrote:
> yeah..i was wearing a tight white top and black baggy combats! Did i
> look fat?

yes a white top,no you didnt look fat,you did look short though
Sat 28/02/04 at 16:59
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
yeah..i was wearing a tight white top and black baggy combats! Did i look fat?
Sat 28/02/04 at 16:59
Regular
"Monochromatic"
right i looked at the tape,and i think i might have seen you,but it was difficult because of the rapid camera changing
Sat 28/02/04 at 16:58
Regular
Busted?

*sigh of despair*

oh darling .....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.