GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cube Online"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/04/05 at 18:36
Regular
Is it just the PSO games at the moment?

Since I now have broadband, if there isn't much to pay I might give it a go. If I can overcome my disinterest in the PSO series.
Wed 20/04/05 at 21:01
"period drama"
Don't bother with it, Ninty haven't.
Just better sort DS out soon, and have Revolution up straight away.

Like I said before ... out of anyone's games, it's only Ninty's I really want to play online.
Wed 20/04/05 at 20:54
Regular
"8==="
Mumbai Duck wrote:
> Lol, you're probaly right.

Yep. :P

> The actual assignment comes out net week, and until then I might just
> have to sit on my hands.

'net?'

I have to wonder if you meant to write 'sit' or left another letter out again. ;D
Wed 20/04/05 at 04:17
Regular
Lol, you're probaly right.

Mind you, they've released not-quite-results for modules 2 and 3 now - only whether people passed or failed, not actual scores, and about a third of the people in my course failed, which is far more than in the first module.

So if the course is getting harder, tht alone could bone my prospects of a distinction.

I'd like to put some work in and improve myself really, but right now I genuinely don't know what I could do that would help towards my coursework.

The actual assignment comes out net week, and until then I might just have to sit on my hands.
Tue 19/04/05 at 12:15
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
*Watches Duck's chances of a Distinction slowly going down the drain....*

:P
Mon 18/04/05 at 20:07
Regular
56k didn't appeal. That said, I didn't have any sort of phone line into this place until a couple of weeks ago.

I'm drifting away from the idea a bit now anyway, it seemed like it'd be good to try, but I don't particularly want to spend much on it.
Mon 18/04/05 at 18:42
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Don't get PSO they're shutting down the servers.
Mon 18/04/05 at 12:10
Regular
Herr Dark Wolf wrote:

> The PC version of Chaos Theory has such a buggy Co-op mode. Is it
> like that on Live?

There's one bug that makes the host crash every now and then, but for the most part it runs fine.
Mon 18/04/05 at 11:45
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> The only reason you're saying that is because of that beardy game on
> PC.
>
> Timesplitters 3 and Chaos Theory are excellent on Live.

The PC version of Chaos Theory has such a buggy Co-op mode. Is it like that on Live? Oh, and whoever gets Chaos Theory for GC, I pity you :(.
Mon 18/04/05 at 11:43
Regular
Hoju wrote:
> Gamecube doesn't go online because it is bullocks. I can't believe I
> bought one.

Idiot.
Mon 18/04/05 at 10:45
Regular
Download Egyptology 101 on Timesplitters 3.

Quality large map by someone called Shaolin Munkeh, wonder who that could be?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.