GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DIS FORUIM IS GAY"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/02/04 at 23:15
Regular
"LAUGH OUT LOUD"
and ur all gay.

ur mam is gay
Sat 28/02/04 at 09:10
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
ROFL wrote:
> and ur all gay.
>
> ur mam is gay

Are inable to spell properly, unlike practically everyone else on this site?

And what's the point in doing this? It's insulting spam, and you'll end up getting banned.

P.S. Go Away.
Sat 28/02/04 at 09:16
Regular
"LAUGH OUT LOUD"
LOL, robin duz it so i copy him
Sat 28/02/04 at 09:45
"LOLLERSKATES!"
i would say your mum is gay, but we cant be sure as the fat ugly women is too busy sucking off bears, and i aint sure what gender the bear is.

p.s. Fack off!
Sat 28/02/04 at 09:46
Regular
"LAUGH OUT LOUD"
LOL
Sat 28/02/04 at 10:25
"LOLLERSKATES!"
LOL ya mum
Sat 28/02/04 at 10:56
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
ROFL wrote:
> LOL, robin duz it so i copy him

El Robin spams? My @rse.

P.S: Use a spellcheck and/or leave.

:^P
Sat 28/02/04 at 11:08
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Not LOL, can somebody explain to me whats going on?
I was here yesterday and then i come on today and theres loads of topics about ROFL and how this forum is gay, someone elighten me, whats going on??????
Sat 28/02/04 at 11:13
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
Well

Thnere was an explosion of JAT's last night and they keep spamming by saying the forum is gay etc.

Nobody really likes them becoase they keep getting insulted by them and people are asking them to Pi$$off but they just reply with "why or "LOL".
Check out the threads that say DeAth to ROFL.

look there as there is allot of info on him Being a spammer and everyone wants to get rid of him. So far do you want to get rid of him??
Sat 28/02/04 at 11:25
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Is it Robin????
That what someone said in this other topic.
Sat 28/02/04 at 11:30
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I know your gonna laugh but what does ROFL mean, i know it stands for something cos i've seen some people use it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.