GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm Finding it Rather Amusing, To Be Honest"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/02/04 at 23:09
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Well, come on. It's not every night you get quality entertainment like this. Hell, it's regulars. Any idiot can see that.

But it's funny. Better than the usual crap blurted out on here.

Oh, and I expect the inevitable "itz u cuz u say it ok!!!!!111" crap.
Muh, go ahead ladies.
Sat 28/02/04 at 00:18
Regular
"Notable"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> I have Fog Prime to live in anyway

I'm your new roomie.
Sat 28/02/04 at 00:15
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Lan Di, I aim to please.

http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/ display_messages.php?threadid=95774&forumid=4006
Sat 28/02/04 at 00:15
Regular
"Enchilladas"
Yes it is fun to watch wouldent mind a bit of a biatch fight though.
Sat 28/02/04 at 00:08
"I love yo... lamp."
I have Fog Prime to live in anyway, so I'm not adversely affected. But it looks bad and tars us all with the same brush.
Sat 28/02/04 at 00:07
Regular
I didnt find it that funny, luckily it has happened very late at night and is mainly kept in the General forum which I tend to consider mostly spam anyway. It's easily ignored but I wouldnt like it to become a regular thing. I'm sure the admin wont be too pleased.
Sat 28/02/04 at 00:04
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> Zulander

Sat 28/02/04 at 00:02
Regular
"Notable"
Creating a temporary worm hole to another world.

Sat 28/02/04 at 00:01
"I love yo... lamp."
Zulander, it just means you have youth on your side, and are not old and decrepit like me.

I expect snuggly to appear within the next hour and just delete half the forums.
Fri 27/02/04 at 23:59
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
It's utter crap when there's one, or two.

But tonight seemed special.
I dunno, it amused me. Because it was different, as I said, from the usual, mindless drivel on here.
Fri 27/02/04 at 23:57
Regular
I didn't find it funny either.

pathetic, but not funny.

whenever it happens (alarmingly regularly) it makes me question why I waste my time on these forums.

It always happens on a friday evening (proving it's regulars, as they know no staff will be able to stop them) and I suspect it's the same sad gits every time.

no wonder so many great posters are upping and leaving ....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.