GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bugging the UN?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/02/04 at 10:13
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Saw a snippet of a story yesterday live on Sky and the BBC about allegations that the British Government had bugged the offices of the UN Secretary General during the lead-up to the Iraq invasion.
And there was somebody from the UN saying if this proved to be true, then it would be considered illegal under 4 or 5 unilaterally signed agreements? (I'm a bit shaky on the details, only caught the tail end of it)

Anybody else see this or was my paranoid commie mind playing tricks on me?
Fri 12/03/04 at 13:28
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Nope, because if Light gets no reply he assumes some kind of victory.

However, credit where it's due, some of your points about me are valid and, despite saying this many times, I intend to try and change.
Fri 12/03/04 at 13:08
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
So you feel the need to engage in similarly pointless arguments and taunts?
Kind of mocks your snide, non?

Face it Bell, the only attention you get is negative. Because, outside of gaming, your opinions are shockingly uninformed, based on google searches, lacking any personal feelings or thoughts and mere rhetoric that sounds like a young Jeffrey Archer preening at the lectern.

Personally I'll take you seriously when you pick a stance and stick to it, rather than flim-flamming depending on whatever information you decide to believe that particular morning.
Say what you will about my views and feelings, at least they're consistent and maintain a through-line.

Come back and play when you've some actual life experience and not just 2nd hand opinion gleaned from the internet, Tom Clancy novels and thoughtless support to each and every single government on this planet.
And I'm not trying to angry you up and make you press your pickachu against the keyboard in a furymash of anger type.
I'm simply pointing out why you consistently get your pants pulled down and spanked like the naughty loft-dwelling son you are.
Fri 12/03/04 at 12:55
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
lol

Is that the best you can do?

I mean, trolling isn't the best form of debate but then again your form of debate basically consists of a sledgehammer stamped with "Light is right" upon which you hammer everybody...

Isn't it time you dug out another one of your sad little rants and posted it as a topic once more?

Heh, there's more intelligent discussion going on in general chat than this place now...
Fri 12/03/04 at 11:52
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
SHEEPY wrote:
> My daddy's got a better car than your daddy

Yeah, but my daddy is MUCH bigger than yours
Fri 12/03/04 at 11:38
Regular
"Excommunicated"
My daddy's got a better car than your daddy
Fri 12/03/04 at 11:25
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Belldandy wrote:
> Ah no fear, I've long since learnt that comebacks are a waste of time
> with people like Light/Forest Fan. The only possibility is of
> prolonging their moral/religious/etc outrage.

Really? So why keep on trying to come back with 'witty' comments that show you up as a fool?

Bell, in the last year I think I've humiliated you with almost every thread, shown up your ignorance, cowardice, and lack of understanding, and you've ran away "never to return" on 3 or 4 occasions. I think we can all safely conclude that an argument with you is pointless because, at the end of the day, it's arguing with someone who doesn't understand what they're talking about. So now, I'm sticking with simply making fun of you. After all, having taken you apart using logic and debate, I'm quite looking forward to making you run away crying cos of childish insults. It'll be a fresh challenge.

So then my chunky, virginal little friend; anything to offer about the Short thing other than misquotes, misunderstaning, and mistypes due to having wiped off your manga-girl caused manfat from the keyboard?
Fri 12/03/04 at 09:49
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Ah no fear, I've long since learnt that comebacks are a waste of time with people like Light/Forest Fan. The only possibility is of prolonging their moral/religious/etc outrage.
Fri 12/03/04 at 09:03
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
See, that doesn't work because I stated my opinion of what I said to somebody else.
If Light had said it, then maybe.

As it stands, it's another heroic failure at a comeback.
Thu 11/03/04 at 20:06
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Light wrote:
> Oh, and you might wanna think about a diet as well.

Goatboy wrote:
> But I'm aware that personal jibes at appearance/weight etc are lazy.

Heh.
Thu 11/03/04 at 20:03
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
I'm sorry, did you say something of value? Oh, no, didn't think so.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.