GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAD Entry - 4 Men And Their Sons"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/02/04 at 19:12
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Hello SR members, i am the NBA legend and i am here to tell you a little story and try and win me a GAD!

These 4 gents go out to play golf one sunny morning. One is detained in the clubhouse, and the other three are discussing their children while walking to the first tee.
"My son Kent," says one, "has made quite a name for himself in the home-building industry. He began as a carpenter, but now owns his own design and construction firm. He's so successful in fact, in the last year he was able to give a good friend a brand new home as a gift."

The second man, no to be out done, tells how his son began his career as a car salesman, but now owns a multi-line dealership. "Norm's so successful, in fact, in the last six months he gave his friend two brand new cars as a gift."

The third man's son, Greg, has worked his way up through a stock brokerage, and in the last few weeks has given a good friend a large stock portfolio as a gift.

As the fourth man arrives at the tee, another tells him that they have been discussing their progeny and asks what line his son is in.

"To tell the truth, I'm not very pleased with how my son turned out," he replies. "For 15 years, Chico's been a hairdresser, and I've just recently discovered he's gay. However, on the bright side, he must be good at what he does because his last three boyfriends have given him a brand new house, two cars, and a big pile of stock certificates."
Thu 26/02/04 at 19:22
"period drama"
NBA Legend wrote:
> I know how this website is, i used to be on here about 2 years ago. I
> dont remember anyone though. I didn't know the site name was changed,
> when did it change?

It didn't.

Did you think your mum made the joke up?
To save some time: No. No she didn't.
Thu 26/02/04 at 19:21
Regular
Do you mean ukdiscussions? Yeah, I was on then? What was your name? Mine was John.J bit of a rubbish name really...
Thu 26/02/04 at 19:21
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Im not just doing this for GAD, like i said on the original post, im doing it for you and me. Please dont start insulting me, i haven't done any spamming and i haven't irritated you in any way.
Thu 26/02/04 at 19:20
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I know how this website is, i used to be on here about 2 years ago. I dont remember anyone though. I didn't know the site name was changed, when did it change?
Thu 26/02/04 at 19:18
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Buck1 wrote:
> You wont win a gameaday by doing that there are plenty more good
> posts.
>
> Try staying on here a month or two, get to know this place, eh?
> Well thats not how you win gameaday ive been on here....well i dunno
> And i havent won it I idnt come here just becoase of gameaday.
>
> I would take you more seriosly if you didnt hav a red name

Yesturday you had a red name. ??
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
It isn't a copy!!
My mum just told me it if you really want to know the truth.
"period drama"
NBA Legend wrote:
> Well i tried my best, thats the important thing. Is it really that
> bad?

Not bad.
Just not funny, original, provoking, interesting, long enough, purposeful or lemony.
Thu 26/02/04 at 19:17
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
You wont win a gameaday by doing that there are plenty more good posts.

Try staying on here a month or two, get to know this place, eh?
Well thats not how you win gameaday ive been on here....well i dunno
And i havent won it I idnt come here just becoase of gameaday.

I would take you more seriosly if you didnt hav a red name
Thu 26/02/04 at 19:17
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Oh, well i'll still try and get that GAD. Its really hard to think of a story, that one took me quite along time, so it doesn't have any chance of winning GAD?

Anyway, thanks for your comments. I'll keep trying.
Thu 26/02/04 at 19:16
Regular
I think one of the rules says it has to be your own work and not a copy and paste from some other website like this entry is. Sorry.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.