GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAD Entry - 4 Men And Their Sons"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/02/04 at 19:12
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Hello SR members, i am the NBA legend and i am here to tell you a little story and try and win me a GAD!

These 4 gents go out to play golf one sunny morning. One is detained in the clubhouse, and the other three are discussing their children while walking to the first tee.
"My son Kent," says one, "has made quite a name for himself in the home-building industry. He began as a carpenter, but now owns his own design and construction firm. He's so successful in fact, in the last year he was able to give a good friend a brand new home as a gift."

The second man, no to be out done, tells how his son began his career as a car salesman, but now owns a multi-line dealership. "Norm's so successful, in fact, in the last six months he gave his friend two brand new cars as a gift."

The third man's son, Greg, has worked his way up through a stock brokerage, and in the last few weeks has given a good friend a large stock portfolio as a gift.

As the fourth man arrives at the tee, another tells him that they have been discussing their progeny and asks what line his son is in.

"To tell the truth, I'm not very pleased with how my son turned out," he replies. "For 15 years, Chico's been a hairdresser, and I've just recently discovered he's gay. However, on the bright side, he must be good at what he does because his last three boyfriends have given him a brand new house, two cars, and a big pile of stock certificates."
Thu 26/02/04 at 20:14
Regular
": ("
Yeah, it is easier to do a review. I typed up a review on Word and they banned me, they must of thought i copied and pasted it from a website, but i didn't, i didn't i tell you, I DIDN'T !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thu 26/02/04 at 20:11
Regular
"Rememba me?!"
I agree with Memo, it is much easier to win GAD's by writing a good review or a complete walkthrough.
Thu 26/02/04 at 19:53
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
My dad cut off the internet for about 9 months, its a very hard life without the internet.
Thu 26/02/04 at 19:52
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
kittworld wrote:
> Personally I think the URL ukpanties.com is much better suited.

I can't help but agree.
Thu 26/02/04 at 19:51
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Why dont you just bookmark the site?
Thu 26/02/04 at 19:50
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I used to beable to type ukdiscussions.com very quick because i went on there so much but i have trouble typing ukchatforums.com
Thu 26/02/04 at 19:48
Regular
They changed the default (I imagine) to ukchatforum because it's a lot easier to remember and users wouldnt have trouble spelling it as opposed to the word "discussions". Personally I think the URL ukpanties.com is much better suited.
Thu 26/02/04 at 19:39
Regular
No, it's Ukchatforums, the link still works but the banner says Ukchatforums.
Thu 26/02/04 at 19:35
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Yeah thats how i found the site, you can still type in ukdiscussions.com and it'll come up.
Thu 26/02/04 at 19:33
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Herr Dark Wolf wrote:
> it used to be www.ukdiscussions.com

It still is...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.