GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Childhood"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/02/04 at 16:25
Regular
"Light of the world"
Childhood can be a tremendous and most enjoyable time --- or it can be your equivalent of hell and earth.

No matter what there is probably something that makes you think of your childhood.

It could be a sweet, a toy, a cartoon or film... a item of clothing!?

Well in this thread i want some jolly good heart warming conversations and in depth discussions on such things...

For me in particular Winnie the Pooh, NOt being allowed E zone sweets and seeing those kids run around in batman costumes is partly what I link with childhood...

But anyway please feel free to go there and discuss all those things that made you quiver with joy!

Love ginge as always x
Thu 26/02/04 at 16:33
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
I just wanted to go over the fences and explore the streets and stuff like that. Walk around and see what the earth was really about.

That sort of stuff

Still want to but cant becoase they have security cameras now in my Secondry school. So i cant escape without getting in serious trouble. But i could a really cool escape like picking locks, running etc. And yes i can pick locks.
Thu 26/02/04 at 16:31
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I used to watch it before i went to school sometimes.
Thu 26/02/04 at 16:30
Regular
"Light of the world"
You know what in a way inspired this thread??

My boyfriend and a crowd of lads in my sixth form have found that in a certain free period Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles is shown on TV... Watching these guys sing the lyrics to the opening in deep voices and getting so into the stories is quite amusing and indeed you give the occasional 'awwww' when they are fixed to the screen and swooning over april!

I was banned from watching it as I became violent at school supposedly..
Thu 26/02/04 at 16:30
"she wants to move"
where i used to live in buckinghamshire, there was a special day when thomas would appear!
Thu 26/02/04 at 16:28
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I'm not really sure what good things remind me of my childhood, kids out playing football on the green does a bit I suppose, because its what I used to do. Apart from that not much reminds me of it. I wasn't really one for toys, I spent most of my time outdoors well away from the house, so most of memories are associated with people i no longer see rather than objects.
Thu 26/02/04 at 16:28
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I remember winning the "Young scientist of the year".
He was a nice little lad too; he lives in my attic now.
Thu 26/02/04 at 16:27
Regular
"Light of the world"
That programme absolutely rocked.

Ringo Starr - quality. The fat controller! O miss it - of course my brother was more obsessed than me.

I passed the real Thomas the Tank engine on the way to Scotland.. i saw henry! :)
Thu 26/02/04 at 16:26
"she wants to move"
thomas the tank engine
Thu 26/02/04 at 16:25
Regular
"Light of the world"
Childhood can be a tremendous and most enjoyable time --- or it can be your equivalent of hell and earth.

No matter what there is probably something that makes you think of your childhood.

It could be a sweet, a toy, a cartoon or film... a item of clothing!?

Well in this thread i want some jolly good heart warming conversations and in depth discussions on such things...

For me in particular Winnie the Pooh, NOt being allowed E zone sweets and seeing those kids run around in batman costumes is partly what I link with childhood...

But anyway please feel free to go there and discuss all those things that made you quiver with joy!

Love ginge as always x

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.