GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"5 days she had it"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/02/04 at 17:31
5 bloody days my sister managed to have her Samsung V200 before it was stolen.
How was it stolen you ask, well get ready to be suprised at how stupid she can be;
We have this thing called the common room (Place were people just hang out) and she left it in her bag, and her bag chucked on the floor behinde the door.
Thats it, gone, a nice £300 just gone because of her stupidity.
I have phoned the school, but they won't answer, i phoned the police, they are going to get back to me. But all's that they will do is give me a security number for the insurence to prove that the phone has been stolen.
I have phoned Virgin as well and, well they said that i can't talk to them about it because the phone is in my dads name so he has to phone up and sort it out. But hopefully they will move her credit onto another sim card, block the one she has now and send me a new one.
And what amused me more is that my sister said don't block the phone because we may be able to phone the person up and ask for the phone back.
LMAO, fool, they would spend the £15 she had on it and then snap the sim card, why would they give a crap about it???

Any other ideas of what i could do?

btw she didn't even write the IMEI number down so i cant block the phone.

Thanks.
Wed 25/02/04 at 18:02
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I'll give it a good home *runs off with your Pigeon*
Wed 25/02/04 at 18:02
"Mimmargh!"
DiscoDexy wrote:
> Nope, spend all the money on speed cameras.

I imagine this is just exageration because you got caught by a speed camera. Next time try driving according to the LAW.
Wed 25/02/04 at 18:00
Regular
"Selected"
i've had this carrier pigeon for ages, i should upgrade to the C690 soon though
Wed 25/02/04 at 17:59
"Majestic"
> Cub!st wrote:
I miss
> that
> phone.

> Buck1 wrote:
> did you get it back in the end???

From what he said, it doesnt look like it.

I like ariels though, you can poke people in eyes, if you ever feel the urge, or see fit to.
Wed 25/02/04 at 17:58
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
No, I let it go *wipes tear*. I got a Phillips Savvy to replace that, then a Nokia 3310 to replace that, then a Motorola V50 to replace that, then a Nokia 8310 to replace that and now I have an N-Gage I won in a competition. I want to replace that for a groovy camera phone soon though.
Wed 25/02/04 at 17:57
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
Cub!st wrote:
> I lost my first ever mobile walking home one day from my Dad's golf
> club. I phoned Vodafone and they gave me a couple of options and one
> was to see what numbers they had been calling. It turned out they had
> phoned one of my mum and Dad's mates! So we phoned them and it turned
> out that one of their daughter's friends had found it. She tried to
> get it back for me but apparently it got passed around from friend to
> friend until it was out of the group of people she knew. One of the
> initial people who had it though looked up my phone book and phoned
> my Dad to tell him that they had my phone and if I wanted it back to
> phone later. I did but all I heard were loads of people saying
> "Turn it off! Turn it off!" in the background...I miss that
> phone. Great design if only it didn't have and earial and was kitted
> out with some swanky new technology. It would be a best seller.

did you get it back in the end???
Wed 25/02/04 at 17:54
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I lost my first ever mobile walking home one day from my Dad's golf club. I phoned Vodafone and they gave me a couple of options and one was to see what numbers they had been calling. It turned out they had phoned one of my mum and Dad's mates! So we phoned them and it turned out that one of their daughter's friends had found it. She tried to get it back for me but apparently it got passed around from friend to friend until it was out of the group of people she knew. One of the initial people who had it though looked up my phone book and phoned my Dad to tell him that they had my phone and if I wanted it back to phone later. I did but all I heard were loads of people saying "Turn it off! Turn it off!" in the background...I miss that phone. Great design if only it didn't have and earial and was kitted out with some swanky new technology. It would be a best seller.
Wed 25/02/04 at 17:50
"Majestic"
Cub!st wrote:
> Isn't the IMEI number on the box too? If she only got it 5 days ago
> she should have kept the box. I still have boxes from my last two
> mobile with full instructions and accesories.

Yeah, its always on the box. Ive got the one of the 1st phones ever made, and its got IMEI the number on the box. Or at least some type of number.
Its bigger than a house brick, with a ariel. sheer quality.
Its special features include; phoning people.
Wed 25/02/04 at 17:49
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
H²O wrote:
> That's the way to do it buck.
>
> Beat the shibby in to them. Was it a townie by any chance?

I dont know but i live in a town anyway so probably
Wed 25/02/04 at 17:48
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Cub!st is right, it's normally on the side of the box too

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.