GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"5 days she had it"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/02/04 at 17:31
5 bloody days my sister managed to have her Samsung V200 before it was stolen.
How was it stolen you ask, well get ready to be suprised at how stupid she can be;
We have this thing called the common room (Place were people just hang out) and she left it in her bag, and her bag chucked on the floor behinde the door.
Thats it, gone, a nice £300 just gone because of her stupidity.
I have phoned the school, but they won't answer, i phoned the police, they are going to get back to me. But all's that they will do is give me a security number for the insurence to prove that the phone has been stolen.
I have phoned Virgin as well and, well they said that i can't talk to them about it because the phone is in my dads name so he has to phone up and sort it out. But hopefully they will move her credit onto another sim card, block the one she has now and send me a new one.
And what amused me more is that my sister said don't block the phone because we may be able to phone the person up and ask for the phone back.
LMAO, fool, they would spend the £15 she had on it and then snap the sim card, why would they give a crap about it???

Any other ideas of what i could do?

btw she didn't even write the IMEI number down so i cant block the phone.

Thanks.
Wed 25/02/04 at 17:31
5 bloody days my sister managed to have her Samsung V200 before it was stolen.
How was it stolen you ask, well get ready to be suprised at how stupid she can be;
We have this thing called the common room (Place were people just hang out) and she left it in her bag, and her bag chucked on the floor behinde the door.
Thats it, gone, a nice £300 just gone because of her stupidity.
I have phoned the school, but they won't answer, i phoned the police, they are going to get back to me. But all's that they will do is give me a security number for the insurence to prove that the phone has been stolen.
I have phoned Virgin as well and, well they said that i can't talk to them about it because the phone is in my dads name so he has to phone up and sort it out. But hopefully they will move her credit onto another sim card, block the one she has now and send me a new one.
And what amused me more is that my sister said don't block the phone because we may be able to phone the person up and ask for the phone back.
LMAO, fool, they would spend the £15 she had on it and then snap the sim card, why would they give a crap about it???

Any other ideas of what i could do?

btw she didn't even write the IMEI number down so i cant block the phone.

Thanks.
Wed 25/02/04 at 17:35
Tell your sis to wise up, pronto.
Wed 25/02/04 at 17:36
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
If you're dad rings Virgin, they will block the phone for you.

Use the claim number that the police give you to claim a new phone from you're insurance.

Nothing else you can do im afraid.
Wed 25/02/04 at 17:38
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
My phone got stolen once.

I ran to the phonebox and amazingly i dialed the number and the person answered it.

They were just walking past the phonebox (what idiots).

I ran after them they were probably my age i took it off them and it was definetly mine and all the exquises were "A freind gave it to me" then he changed it to "i fount it".

i punched him in the face a couple of times and he ran off.

so theres a moral to the story.

when youre phones has been nicked and you know who it was.

punch there face in a bit and say "well you shouldnt have took my phone then punk!"
Wed 25/02/04 at 17:39
"Majestic"
They say they can track any phone to an exact location when its turned on if they want- the police that is.

So why don't they use this technology to track criminals nice phone thief’s?
Police-just out to get motorists!

Lazy B*stards; just give you a claim number, which is typical – why would they want to solve a crime, that involves work, why work when you can eat doughnuts, and drink coffee all day huh?
Wed 25/02/04 at 17:41
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
That's the way to do it buck.

Beat the shibby in to them. Was it a townie by any chance?
Wed 25/02/04 at 17:43
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Probabaly because they have better things to do like finding murders, rapists and drug dealers?
Wed 25/02/04 at 17:44
"Majestic"
Absolu† Neó wrote:
> Probabaly because they have better things to do like finding murders,
> rapists and drug dealers?

No, they don't do that though do they?

Nope, spend all the money on speed cameras.
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
I lost my phone at Mildenhall Air Show, amazingly, despite leaving it on the grass, it was handed in to security and was at the lost property tent when I went there.
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Isn't the IMEI number on the box too? If she only got it 5 days ago she should have kept the box. I still have boxes from my last two mobile with full instructions and accesories. Never knwo when they'll come in handy...ok I just couldn't be bothered tidying

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.