GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Urinating with an erection."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/02/04 at 18:44
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Difficult.
Tue 24/02/04 at 21:26
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Well, it's an idea.

But spare a thought with the guy who's got the longest member in the world (17.5 in). He (allegedly) passes out after 2 minutes of stiffness, so if must be hard for him to pee in that state.
Tue 24/02/04 at 21:17
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I've just had a brain wave! By creating a cunningly designed bottle fashioned out of plastic and using a tube I could make a device that all erect men out there can use to get their urine into that god damn toilet! I'll corner the market and make millions! And in ten years time I'll re-release it with a snappy race stripe on the side and make more! Mwahahaha!
Tue 24/02/04 at 21:15
Regular
UrkiE-UK wrote:
> This thread has turned into one of the more amusing of those floating
> around.

Heh, you narrowed the choice of penis related threads down alot.
This place has gone downhill :(
Tue 24/02/04 at 21:12
Regular
This thread has turned into one of the more amusing of those floating around.
Tue 24/02/04 at 21:12
Regular
cuboy wrote:
> You tell 'em.

Did you HAVE to quote the whole post?

That's Veray annoying.
Tue 24/02/04 at 21:09
Regular
"\\"
I tried to do this once. Not a single drop went into the toilet. I could have aimed at the door and had better luck.
Tue 24/02/04 at 21:01
Regular
Cwazy Wabbit™ wrote:
> *Looks at the name of the topic*
> Oh great, its one of those MAN-ONLY discussions again.
> From tommorow im not gonna post in General Chat, i like the
> Playstation 2 forums because its not always busy and they discuss
> interesting things eg.Games.
>
> This is supposed to be a General Chat forum, and yet i see topics
> like this which knowone really cares about, yes it does hurt some
> people when they urinate with an errection but so what.Its like me
> posting in a topic about me watching T.V, "Today i watched T.V,
> i sat there for 2 hours watching moving life forms and objects on the
> screen, the signal started to get bad so i turned off my TV and went
> to bed........", its the most un-attractable topic ever.

You tell 'em.
Tue 24/02/04 at 20:34
Regular
"Remember me?"
Not only is urinating with an erection difficult, but it's also kinda stupid... as from personal experience, you never tend to pee in front of you. Rather, the stream just squirts off in some random direction.

It's kind of exciting in its' own unique way.
Tue 24/02/04 at 20:28
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
It can't completely block the pipes that make you pee obviously because it's a serious problem for us men that our women are getting less and less happy to clean up for us. Although some of us aren't very good at getting it in the bowl when it's not erect either:

*walks into public bathroom*

"Oh for the love of god, why, WHY would anyone want to do that? Oh look they even pooped all over the walls"...Not the best day out ever.
Tue 24/02/04 at 20:24
"Mimmargh!"
I thought it was impossible because the erection blocks the area that urine is generated from. Otherwise during sex if you suddenely needed a wee...well I won't go into any more details you all clearly have overactive imaginations.

And yes this is exactly why monkey_man is leaving. That and the fact that all the other old timers are begining to 'pop thier clogs', so to speak.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.