GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This guy is living in a dream world"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/02/04 at 16:54
Regular
In the U.K. we don't use c.s. gas and also a copper wouldn't spend alot of his time playing games, because he'd be working.
Mon 23/02/04 at 17:34
Regular
Hay!!!!!!!!!
it works, but what i mean is it isn't issued as standard, it's only used in like an emergency, like what hapend in that siege.
Mon 23/02/04 at 17:34
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
nooB
Mon 23/02/04 at 17:36
"I've been skiing!"
Aragorn wrote:
> Hay!!!!!!!!!

You did it wrong it's

HAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 IT WURKS
Mon 23/02/04 at 18:22
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Aragorn wrote:
> Hay!!!!!!!!!
> it works, but what i mean is it isn't issued as standard, it's only
> used in like an emergency, like what hapend in that siege.

Yes it is. We go on a three-day, yes you heard me, 3 day training course of basic self-defence in using the CS and baton and then we're out on the streets using them.

I personally have had to draw my CS twice, (not yet used it), and have drawn my baton once.
Mon 23/02/04 at 18:24
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
You may be thinking of CS gas in the way of bomb type things. We carry a little canister that has about 7 seconds worth of spray, which comes out in a liquid jet form.
Mon 23/02/04 at 18:28
"she wants to move"
what does CS gas do?, all the cops have guns over here!
Mon 23/02/04 at 18:28
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
He is a Ploiceman..i've seen his jacket/hat and ID card..so go fcuk yourself!
Mon 23/02/04 at 18:29
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Darling wrote:
> He is a Ploiceman..i've seen his jacket/hat and ID card..so go fcuk
> yourself!

Easy tiger
Mon 23/02/04 at 18:29
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Bri†ney Baby wrote:
> what does CS gas do?, all the cops have guns over here!

I wrote a post about when I was CS gased, it will be in the deep belly of SR by now.
Mon 23/02/04 at 18:30
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Darling wrote:
> He is a Ploiceman..i've seen his jacket/hat and ID card..so go fcuk
> yourself!
>
> Easy tiger

I hate people who start sl@gging someone off who they don't know or know nothing about..grr..plus i'm arguing with my 'boyfriend' grrr

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.