GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mr Wiggles - Iraq war"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/02/04 at 09:17
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
http://www.neilswaab.com/comics/wiggles/images/rehab239.jpg

Hits the nail squarely on the head.
Wed 25/02/04 at 08:50
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Skarra wrote:

>
> He did say that the claims that the Government had sexed up stuff was
> 'unfounded'.

No; he said that Gilligan's (and therefore the BBC's) claim that Kelly had said the Government had sexed it up was unfounded. He didn't pass any comment on the governments evidence itself. Sounds picky, but the two are very different things.
Wed 25/02/04 at 08:48
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Skarra wrote:

>
> He did say that the claims that the Government had sexed up stuff was
> 'unfounded'.

No; he said that Gilligan's (and therefore the BBC's) claim that Kelly had said the Government had sexed it up was unfounded. He didn't pass any comment on the governments evidence itself. Sounds picky, but the two are very different things.
Wed 25/02/04 at 08:47
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Belldandy wrote:
> Nice try Snuggly, but no bite this time.

Whatever. Could you addess the points I've raised please.
Tue 24/02/04 at 17:28
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Nice try Snuggly, but no bite this time.
Tue 24/02/04 at 17:22
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Ah, I see - Bell's adopted the 'I'm too cool to argue with you' approach to paper over the cracks of his rapidly decaying defence. It might have worked, if only we didn't already know he's a coward.

And I thought you liked cartoons?
Tue 24/02/04 at 17:18
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Oh, has Light woken up? *yawn*
Tue 24/02/04 at 17:06
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
Light wrote:
> Uh Skarra, the Hutton enquiry was never set up to investigate the
> intel. It was about the death of a scientist,nothing more and nothing
> less. I expected better from you than to try and say it did anything
> other than absolve the government from blame in the death. It made no
> comment at all on the war intel, did it?

He did say that the claims that the Government had sexed up stuff was 'unfounded'.
Tue 24/02/04 at 15:23
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Belldandy wrote:
> unknown kernel wrote:
> Bell, the ellipsis is the last refuge of a scoundrel. If you're
> going
> to make an argument at least have the decency to finish it...
>
> I could post;
>
> *endless testimony given by Iraqi's to the UN

Really? When? Where? Which Iraqi's? How old was the intel they were using? And what about the testimony of the Iraqi's who want the US out?
> *Hutton report

Which was never about the war intel, was it Bell? It was about a death, not a war.

> *Iraq Weapons Survey group announcements

Yeah, announcements that Iraq 'probably' had 'programs that would lead to WOMD'. Not really the same is it?

> *endless testimony of ex-Iraqi scientists

Give us some links to this testimony if you could please. After all, every bit of news I've read concerning Iraqi scientists goes along these lines;

"We got rid of all of our WOMD"

> And more, and it would make no difference.

Well the thing is Bell that I've just rebutted those 4 points. And you're missing the biggest, and most important point of all. Ready?

"We have found no WOMD in Iraq. Nor have we found evidence of WOMD. Nor have we found any evidence of development of WOMD. Nothing. Nada. Zilch."

That's rather important, don't you think? Anyway, I've been away a while so please explain; how comes you've gone back to the autopilot quoting rather than thinking things through?
Tue 24/02/04 at 15:18
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Skarra wrote:

>
> We've been over this countless times. Does Hutton mean anythin', or
> are you another one who refuses to accept anything but guilty,
> guilty, guilty?

Uh Skarra, the Hutton enquiry was never set up to investigate the intel. It was about the death of a scientist,nothing more and nothing less. I expected better from you than to try and say it did anything other than absolve the government from blame in the death. It made no comment at all on the war intel, did it?
Tue 24/02/04 at 14:54
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Belldandy wrote:
> In addition, anyone who thinks a three box cartoon with six lines of
> dialogue can encompass the war is very shortsighted.

Sense of humour bypass there Bell? It's a CARTOON! A joke. An ironic comment meant to raise a smile. Chill out and calm down for Christ's sake. I mean, what sort of a person feels the need to defend the actions of his ideaological masters from a 3 box cartoon with 6 lines of dialogue?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.