GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My mission."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/02/04 at 22:37
Regular
"(-[REL0@D]-)"
Hi. My mission is to gain as much wight as possible within a year as I can. As a manager of a local fast food restarant Iv got alot of time on my hands and a bet on so I need to put on a few pounds. Iv always wanted to know what it feals like to have a full blown ball gut so nows my excuse to do so.

Wish me luck!
Sat 28/02/04 at 09:47
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
Why do you ewant to ADD weight its incredibly bad for your health.

Do you smoke? Have a smoke Coase thats does damage aswell
Sun 29/02/04 at 07:31
Regular
"(-[REL0@D]-)"
I dont smoke but Im thinking about taking up smoking a pipe
Mon 01/03/04 at 20:10
Regular
EEP, don't carry on with this bet.

You can't just throw away your body like that. There's people who are as big as a bus who would wish they were back to normal, and now you're gonna be one of them.

In other words, Snap out of it you Stagnant Fat-ass
Wed 03/03/04 at 21:54
Regular
"(-[REL0@D]-)"
Im not refusing the bet.
Wed 03/03/04 at 23:25
Regular
"(-[REL0@D]-)"
As some of you remember. A realy fat guy did a interesting eating thing on this site about a year ago. He was called Albert The Large and he posted a list of foods for you to choose from and whatever one got the most votes he would eat until near burstingly full. I thought this was a good Idea and decided to do the same.
Wed 03/03/04 at 23:30
Regular
"Excommunicated"
He's dead.
Thu 04/03/04 at 00:09
Regular
"(-[REL0@D]-)"
I know that but if you remember he didnt die of overeating
Thu 04/03/04 at 08:52
"Mimmargh!"
Yeah but you probably will.

This is the most irrisponsible and negligable thing since Communism. Don't come crying to me when your classed as a whale by the scientific community.
Thu 04/03/04 at 23:02
Regular
"(-[REL0@D]-)"
Im not botherd by what people say about me infact it will kinda get me excited so Im continuing
Thu 04/03/04 at 23:07
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Emperor Xerxes Q.C. wrote:
> Yeah but you probably will.
>
> This is the most irrisponsible and negligable thing since Communism.
> Don't come crying to me when your classed as a whale by the
> scientific community.

Ah, thou make me chuckle.

Eat as much as possible?

Good luck, I expect to see you on the news and then in an urban legend.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.