GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"nearly died"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/02/04 at 18:52
Regular
"www.360volts.tk"
well today like any normal sunday i went on my paper round got back and then i go to karate in bulkington bedworth and take the trip frim nuneaton to bulkington and that was fine did my lesson got to my nans to meet my dad that was fine got on the bypass in the car and then this woman was following a lorry to an island we were going pritty fast and then the WWOMAN pulled out we had t jam the brakes on and well we were close to hitting them really close and well i had a moment were my eyes were squinting my heart sank my nuckles were white from holding on but there was an ere silence and me nor my dad said anything untill the woman went back into her lane behind the lorry and then we like went mad at here and she took it as a joke well we could have died and that did scare me quite a bit has enyone experienced these feelings and if you havent you dont want to and hope no one i know even my worst enemy has to go through it."the fact that my life did not flash past my eyes is quite mad" because everyone say's that happens but it dident! and notice i hilighted women drivers!
Sun 22/02/04 at 18:52
Regular
"www.360volts.tk"
well today like any normal sunday i went on my paper round got back and then i go to karate in bulkington bedworth and take the trip frim nuneaton to bulkington and that was fine did my lesson got to my nans to meet my dad that was fine got on the bypass in the car and then this woman was following a lorry to an island we were going pritty fast and then the WWOMAN pulled out we had t jam the brakes on and well we were close to hitting them really close and well i had a moment were my eyes were squinting my heart sank my nuckles were white from holding on but there was an ere silence and me nor my dad said anything untill the woman went back into her lane behind the lorry and then we like went mad at here and she took it as a joke well we could have died and that did scare me quite a bit has enyone experienced these feelings and if you havent you dont want to and hope no one i know even my worst enemy has to go through it."the fact that my life did not flash past my eyes is quite mad" because everyone say's that happens but it dident! and notice i hilighted women drivers!
Sun 22/02/04 at 18:58
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Puncutation. Use it. It makes reading posts bearable...
Sun 22/02/04 at 19:02
Regular
"www.360volts.tk"
i was in a rush,sorry
Sun 22/02/04 at 19:04
Regular
"Hallelujah"
arj wrote:
> well today like any normal sunday i went on my paper round got back
> and then i go to karate in bulkington bedworth and take the trip frim
> nuneaton to bulkington and that was fine did my lesson got to my nans
> to meet my dad that was fine

Ok, so the purpose of all this is? And also, you didnt "nearly die", you nearly had a car accident.
Sun 22/02/04 at 19:08
Regular
"www.360volts.tk"
yes but i could have died in the car accident
Sun 22/02/04 at 19:47
Regular
:D

Ah, the pleasure of hearing your last comment.
Sun 22/02/04 at 20:06
Regular
ANYWAY, back to the original post.

Me, Mum and Me Bro were actually close to quite a beastly crash once.

3-way junction, we're going 30mph, the car on the other lane is approaching us at 30mph also (at a guess).

Approaching the point where the junction branches off, a black car also comes up to the junction, so now there's three cars coming in three directions.

Lo and behold, the black car fails to stop where it should, and comes about 1 and a half metres forward into our lane.

With under a second until we'd hit it, Mum swerved the car into the opposite lane, BARELY missing the car that was passing by, mentioned earlier.

If we had hit the black car, it would have caused a three-car collision, as most likely the car passing by when the moment happened would have been clipped.

Take all that into consideration whilst driving a fairly old BMW that we had at the time, and it might have been rather nasty.
Sun 22/02/04 at 20:07
Regular
You're all a load of Silent Thunder!
Sat 28/02/04 at 19:16
Regular
"www.360volts.tk"
well if we are all silent thunder its coz off the unlawfully warning you got me
Sat 28/02/04 at 20:01
Regular
Ho ho.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.