GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Counting Crows in Manchester last night"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/02/04 at 12:19
Regular
Anyone else go? It was absolutely amazing. Duritz cracked me up, which I expected.

"Er, I know most of the band. Except this guy on bass, I don't know who the f**k he is..Pretty good though, right?"

Can't remember the exact list, but they played most of my favourites - Omaha, Hanginaround, Long December, Hard Candy, Miami, American Girls, Rain King...

Mighty impressive gig. Beer could've done with being a bit cheaper, mind. Yes.

Bye now. Wales must beat Ireland. Yes.
Thu 26/02/04 at 14:57
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
You should try to get to see them live.
A brilliant experience if you are a fan, well worth raiding the piggy bank one day. :-)
Thu 26/02/04 at 15:06
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Oh and incase you didn't read it anywhere else they are going to be doing a song for Shrek 2 and Adam will be on Nevermind the Buzzcocks on Monday 1st March.
Thu 26/02/04 at 16:19
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
It was pretty darn good, not as good as the White Stripes a month ago, but still great. A Long December, Sullivan Street, Hangin around, and Round Here, Murder of One (even though they shoved in lyrics from Raining in Baltimore + I think Have you seen me lately) were particularly good. There was this guy standing next to me begging them to play Monkey, he had a toy monkey stuffed in his pants which he threw at Adam.
Thu 26/02/04 at 16:20
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Gah, the shoving in was done on Round Here, not Murder of One. Silly me.
Thu 26/02/04 at 17:16
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
He said to us that they're finishing off this tour then they're going to take the rest of you year off.

Exact quote:- "I'm going to have to go get a life because I'm a ****ing loser"

And, he said they were going to do that Shrek 2 song in the encore, but they ended up doing Friend Of The Devil instead.
Thu 26/02/04 at 19:51
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Weren't amazing on Tuesday, lacked energy.

However, Mr Adam Duritz has held my monkey. How many people can say that?
Thu 26/02/04 at 19:54
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
allardini wrote:
> It was pretty darn good, not as good as the White Stripes a month ago,
> but still great. A Long December, Sullivan Street, Hangin around, and
> Round Here, Murder of One (even though they shoved in lyrics from
> Raining in Baltimore + I think Have you seen me lately) were
> particularly good. There was this guy standing next to me begging
> them to play Monkey, he had a toy monkey stuffed in his pants which
> he threw at Adam.

Jebus - I must have been standing next to you! How crazy is that?
Thu 26/02/04 at 21:40
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
If it were any crazier I might start scratching my head and say "Gah?"

And I thought it was fairly amazing considering I hadn't seen them before, got a cool T-Shirt and didn't have to pay for my ticket. Ha.
Sat 28/02/04 at 17:19
Regular
Wales didn't beat Ireland. They lost. Well, lost is just a word. I'd say beaten into the ground was a better set of words. Well, at least it's snowing and I have Angel Season 4 on the way to console me.

I'm definitely seeing the Crows again next time they come to Blighty. Hell yes.
Sun 07/03/04 at 00:26
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Just back from seeing them in Glasgow, very excellent show and a much better venue for them than the other ones I have been too.

Great performance and Adam kept going on about how happy he was.
Fantastic stuff.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.