GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Counting Crows in Manchester last night"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/02/04 at 12:19
Regular
Anyone else go? It was absolutely amazing. Duritz cracked me up, which I expected.

"Er, I know most of the band. Except this guy on bass, I don't know who the f**k he is..Pretty good though, right?"

Can't remember the exact list, but they played most of my favourites - Omaha, Hanginaround, Long December, Hard Candy, Miami, American Girls, Rain King...

Mighty impressive gig. Beer could've done with being a bit cheaper, mind. Yes.

Bye now. Wales must beat Ireland. Yes.
Sun 07/03/04 at 23:55
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Just looked through the ones I have

I have
Glasgow 15/01/03
London - The forum VCD
Face The Promised Land - Official Bootleg
By The Time We got to Woodstock - Official Bootleg
Shim Sham 2002
Shim Sham 2003
Radio 2 set from last year
Radio 2 interview from this year
Virgin Megastore N.Y.C - 11/07/02
The Viper Room L.A - June '95
Bowbry Ballroom N.Y.C - 14/07/02
22/12/02
21/12/03
Fox Theatre Detroit - 18/10/02
Whisky L.A - 16/3/94
Irving Plaza N.Y.C 13/07/02
Rock Am Ring 2002 VCD
Candy Coated VCD
Making of RTS VCD
2 meter Session VCD
2 Meter Sessions '97 VCD

As well as a couple of Ryan Adams live shows.

Its all legal as the band allow fans to record shows and swap them, loads more on the official forum.

What I will do though is offer any of you fans the chance to have the stuff I have. All you need to do is send me enough disks to copy the stuff for you, a SAE with postage to cover cost of the disks(ie enough stamps to send it back).
Looking at the folk who didn't get the chance to see them live or the chance to get hold of some of the bootlegs that are worth having.

If you want more info get me on MSN or e-mail me at [email protected]
Sun 07/03/04 at 23:36
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I've got quite a few live shows. A few official bootlegs and the rest are just recordings from live gigs and radio shows, some of them are quite good.

Hows the sound quality on that one?
Sun 07/03/04 at 18:58
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Anybody want some live Crows stuff? I have a spare copy of a compilation called 'Distances Between Yesterday And Now', which is a load of unreleased originals and covers. Tracklisting is:

Barely Out Of Tuesday - Sweet Home Alabama - Mercy - Carmelita - Baby, I'm A Big Star Now - Closer To You - Atlantic City - The Greening Of America - Live Forever - The Richest Man - A Mona Lisa - Low - Return Of The Grievous Angel - My Love - This Must Be The Place - Here Comes That Feeling Again - Six Different Ways

All I ask in return is that you make me a compilation of music by bands I've never heard of - introduce me to some new stuff.

Gimme an e-mail at [email protected] if you're interested.
Sun 07/03/04 at 00:26
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Just back from seeing them in Glasgow, very excellent show and a much better venue for them than the other ones I have been too.

Great performance and Adam kept going on about how happy he was.
Fantastic stuff.
Sat 28/02/04 at 17:19
Regular
Wales didn't beat Ireland. They lost. Well, lost is just a word. I'd say beaten into the ground was a better set of words. Well, at least it's snowing and I have Angel Season 4 on the way to console me.

I'm definitely seeing the Crows again next time they come to Blighty. Hell yes.
Thu 26/02/04 at 21:40
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
If it were any crazier I might start scratching my head and say "Gah?"

And I thought it was fairly amazing considering I hadn't seen them before, got a cool T-Shirt and didn't have to pay for my ticket. Ha.
Thu 26/02/04 at 19:54
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
allardini wrote:
> It was pretty darn good, not as good as the White Stripes a month ago,
> but still great. A Long December, Sullivan Street, Hangin around, and
> Round Here, Murder of One (even though they shoved in lyrics from
> Raining in Baltimore + I think Have you seen me lately) were
> particularly good. There was this guy standing next to me begging
> them to play Monkey, he had a toy monkey stuffed in his pants which
> he threw at Adam.

Jebus - I must have been standing next to you! How crazy is that?
Thu 26/02/04 at 19:51
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Weren't amazing on Tuesday, lacked energy.

However, Mr Adam Duritz has held my monkey. How many people can say that?
Thu 26/02/04 at 17:16
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
He said to us that they're finishing off this tour then they're going to take the rest of you year off.

Exact quote:- "I'm going to have to go get a life because I'm a ****ing loser"

And, he said they were going to do that Shrek 2 song in the encore, but they ended up doing Friend Of The Devil instead.
Thu 26/02/04 at 16:20
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Gah, the shoving in was done on Round Here, not Murder of One. Silly me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.