GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"wresling is fake"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/02/04 at 15:58
Regular
"www.360volts.tk"
wresling is for girls lets face it, i mean they have a mat the is padded,the shout as the scream in pain what they are going to do next,the blood if any occurs is either fake of animal blood of from a little cut they got, its boring and i would get a life you lot
Sun 22/02/04 at 13:40
Regular
Lol, well, I was wondering whether it'd be more interesting in here.

I've got no interest in the WWE, but came anyway.

I spotted this thread, most obviously created by a complete narrow-minded mong, and came in to laff.

I didn't think people cared about me, Lipe. Obviously, someone does. :P
Sun 22/02/04 at 14:05
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Lipe wrote:
> A matvis? Where can I find this... MATVIS?

I'd guess thats the word for The Matrix in his/her/whatevers language..
Sun 22/02/04 at 15:44
Regular
UrkiE-UK wrote:
> I didn't think people cared about me, Lipe. Obviously, someone does.
> :P

We all do! People are just a little shy :P
Sun 22/02/04 at 17:25
Regular
"Plate of glue"
*blushes*
Sun 22/02/04 at 17:27
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
arj wrote:
> get a life you lot

Get an education level higher than retard and come back and try to post again
Sun 22/02/04 at 17:32
Regular
> arj wrote:
> get a life you lot

Well, You're the one who thinks Bashing up a minidisc player with a baseball bat is impressive.
Mon 23/02/04 at 11:41
Regular
"elsonar.co.uk"
lol
Mon 23/02/04 at 18:28
Regular
*b!tches some more*
Tue 24/02/04 at 18:26
Regular
"what?"
i'm sorry to say this, but wrestling is fake, it's all choreographed, i still enjoy watching it cause it does what it's supposed to do..... ENTERTAIN YOU!!!!!! hence the reason it's called world wrestling entertainment. Sure some of you might say it's real cause they bleed and sometimes get hurt, well first of all the blood is sometimes planned out, sometimes wrestlers get busted open by accident, it happens, but they plan it out cause when fans see blood they get into it more, it's the wwe's way of convincing you. Now when wrestlers get hurt it's because they screw up on a stunt, for instance, Austin vs Owen hart at summerslam, are you going to tell me that owen couldn't have kicked out of that half fast pin plese. Go back and watch as Owen seems to trip over Austn and get pinned. That proved two points, thatt sometimes wrestlers do get hurt and thatg everything is planned out, but hey, i ain't complaining like I said It still entertains me.
Tue 24/02/04 at 20:17
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Ifrit wrote:
> Sure some of you might say it's real cause they bleed
> and sometimes get hurt

Who's thinking it's real this time?... :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.