GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"wresling is fake"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/02/04 at 15:58
Regular
"www.360volts.tk"
wresling is for girls lets face it, i mean they have a mat the is padded,the shout as the scream in pain what they are going to do next,the blood if any occurs is either fake of animal blood of from a little cut they got, its boring and i would get a life you lot
Sat 21/02/04 at 15:58
Regular
"www.360volts.tk"
wresling is for girls lets face it, i mean they have a mat the is padded,the shout as the scream in pain what they are going to do next,the blood if any occurs is either fake of animal blood of from a little cut they got, its boring and i would get a life you lot
Sat 21/02/04 at 17:11
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
wtf man no it aint man itz da best fing eva man coz itz reel wen dey bleeed an stuff man and the matz r like mayd of CONCRETE!
kop436290
Sat 21/02/04 at 17:16
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Really? And there was me thinking it was real.

:cLb
Sat 21/02/04 at 18:56
Regular
LMAO!! AJ always cracks me up...ah...
Sat 21/02/04 at 19:14
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
If people are going to write a load of crap about something, why don't they write it in a language that someone on the forums might understand? That question goes to arj...

...And we'd like the answer in English, please...
Sat 21/02/04 at 20:55
Regular
Jae wrote:
> ...And we'd like the answer in English, please...

He might no speak english...and I dunno if Google has a translator for whatever language he speaks.
Sat 21/02/04 at 21:03
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Well, if it was german, it would be this:

das Wresling ist für girlsits alle Fälschung, die ich ein progamme eins der Fernsehapparat aufpaßte, der Ihnen zeigte, daß daß sie sprechen, wie sie gewachsen, was Bewegung sie die matvis tun werden, füllte seine alle Fälschung erhalten ein Leben auf Sie verlosen
Sat 21/02/04 at 21:16
Regular
arj wrote:
> girlsits

What does that mean? Is it a new word for "a girl sits?"

> the matvis

A matvis? Where can I find this... MATVIS?
Sun 22/02/04 at 11:12
Regular
lmao at all the posts in this thread so far.

Particularly the original post.
Sun 22/02/04 at 12:30
Regular
Hey Urkie! Nice to see you out of the PC Gaming Forum and in here :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.