GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"wresling is fake"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/02/04 at 15:58
Regular
"www.360volts.tk"
wresling is for girls lets face it, i mean they have a mat the is padded,the shout as the scream in pain what they are going to do next,the blood if any occurs is either fake of animal blood of from a little cut they got, its boring and i would get a life you lot
Sat 13/03/04 at 19:50
Regular
"www.360volts.tk"
i aint slow it is mearly the spped of your computer slowing the message apperaing you see i can type quite fast as you may notice in any of our i.t lessons
Sat 13/03/04 at 17:22
Regular
I can type single-fingeredly, and I have no problems - It just means i'm slow.

And I dont actually use any other fingers than both my index fingers when I type, and I shouldn't imagine YOU do either, judging by the speed of your MSN messaging (quite slow indeed).

Get outta THAT one.
Sat 13/03/04 at 17:16
Regular
"www.360volts.tk"
Dirk Gently wrote:

> Maybe he'll come back and read this. If he does, HE HAD BETTER
> F*£& OFF AGAIN!!

ooh what you gonna do and the typing it bad as i have only two fingers on each hand
Sat 13/03/04 at 11:33
Regular
Dirk Gently, I love you...
Thu 04/03/04 at 19:04
Regular
"interconnectedness"
Whoever this arj is, he is clearly ignorant. He does know that television is fake? That Sonia doesn't really exist? That when someone gets their head blown off in the movies... THAT ISN'T REAL??!!! Eh?
And anyway, pro wrestlers are far toucher than other sports stars. Who was the last footballer who finished a match with a torn quad muscle? Or competed in a whole match with a broken neck (Kurt Angle in the olympics... and he won; or Angle at WrestleMania XIX)?

arj, you don't like wrestling. get over it.

And remember: wrestling may be fake, but the Sasquatch is real.

And I don't think much that arj's language / typing skills.

Maybe he'll come back and read this.
Thu 04/03/04 at 16:57
Regular
"Eternal Pain"
Lipe wrote:
> Yeah...they're usually too humiliated to come back. I think our job
> here is done.

yey! he's gone, what took him long.
Mon 01/03/04 at 14:13
Regular
"..."
He's probably forgotten he ever posted anyways...you notice how short kids attention spans are these days?
Thu 26/02/04 at 20:08
Regular
Yeah...they're usually too humiliated to come back. I think our job here is done.
Thu 26/02/04 at 17:32
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Funny. He hasn't comeback.
Thu 26/02/04 at 16:27
Regular
"Monochromatic"
arj wrote:
> wresling is for girlsits all fake i watched a progamme one the tv that
> showed you that they talk as they grown what move they are gonna do
> the matvis padded its all fake get a life you lot

as is hollyoaks which i'm sure you watch,you moron.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.