GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAD"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/02/04 at 13:05
Regular
": ("
I had a look at the GAD list and i realised that some people who have won are just people who are new to the site and dont realise they can win a game and therefore they dont claim it. I think GAD should be exclusive to regulars and above so that more people will claim instead of new people who never claim. Im not saying Newbies dont deserve it, im just saying that reagulars would probably claim as they will not be new to the site. Please tell me if you think the same or if you have a better idea.
Sat 21/02/04 at 18:33
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
Cwazy Wabbit™ wrote:
> I had a look at the GAD list and i realised that some people who have
> won are just people who are new to the site and dont realise they can
> win a game and therefore they dont claim it. I think GAD should be
> exclusive to regulars and above so that more people will claim
> instead of new people who never claim. Im not saying Newbies dont
> deserve it, im just saying that reagulars would probably claim as
> they will not be new to the site. Please tell me if you think the
> same or if you have a better idea.

i see y u have a grudge against the newbies

because when u were a newbie

did u win GAD NO

have u yat won GAD NO

he he he
i avent won GAD and yet i dont complain
some people

*walks off in a huff*
Sat 21/02/04 at 18:32
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Of course, because they really want to try and get more people to claim...
Sat 21/02/04 at 18:13
Regular
": ("
Im not being "Newbist", i was only recently a newbie. I think i should of said Just Arrived instead of newbies cos people who have just arrived might have thoughT, "Oh, let me submit a review in, just to show how much i like this game".So he submits it, leaves the site and never realises he has won GAD which means all of the people who were gonna claim dont get too cos they didn't win. Dont get all stressed about it ladies, its only an idea.
Sat 21/02/04 at 17:32
"period drama"
Not just ever.
EVA
Sat 21/02/04 at 17:32
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
GAD only open to Regulars? What a stupid idea!

I won several Gameaday competitions as a newbie myself, as did several other users (eg dog Breath and Dadio500).

I admit that it would look neater and more exclusive, but it would be discrimination, and therefore wrong.
Sat 21/02/04 at 17:31
"period drama"
Most retarded idea ever
Sat 21/02/04 at 17:28
Regular
Rickoss wrote:
> A lot of newbies that come here are much better writers than the
> majority of regulars, and of course, some are cheaters, idiots and
> the like.

Bishysmurph wrote:
> I am a newb but I wouls always claim!

Speaks for itself.
Sat 21/02/04 at 14:17
Regular
"No Chance!?!?!?!?!?"
I am a newb but I wouls always claim!
Sat 21/02/04 at 14:05
Regular
"Notable"
Well said Rickoss.
Sat 21/02/04 at 14:03
Regular
Cwazy Wabbit™ wrote:
> Why do you always wanna start an arguement, stop attention seeking and
> go to bed.

But that's what you're doing.

Anyway, being a regular doesn't mean you deserve to win GAD, it can mean you're a retarded spammer that won't stopp posting crap. This topic is proof of that.

A lot of newbies that come here are much better writers than the majority of regulars, and of course, some are cheaters, idiots and the like.

GAD is for everyone, foolio.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.