GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This is true, what i hear?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/02/04 at 12:49
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Snuggly... to leave?

Hurrah. No more hypocrosy, double standards and stupid rules. Maybe this is the time of change. Where SR can build up a decent relationship with its community, and GAD's are handed out on brilliance rather that luck or timing (how many times has a 2 paragraphed, illiterate review won over a well written, detailed review?).

However, even though I hate that little biatch, I'll miss him. He is nemisis. Trying to prove him wrong has been fun, and laughing at his double standards and bannings have been even better.

Snuggly. You shall be missed.
Sun 22/02/04 at 14:19
Regular
"tokyo police club"
we can live like jack and sally if you want
Sun 22/02/04 at 12:09
Regular
"hotter"
I will miss that Snuggly.
Sun 22/02/04 at 12:08
"LOLLERSKATES!"
missed. likely!
Sun 22/02/04 at 12:07
Regular
"tokyo police club"
When i close my eyes
Sun 22/02/04 at 11:56
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Think we can talk Snuggly into singing "Bat out of hell" as he leaves?
Sun 22/02/04 at 11:52
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
This topic is really getting people too share what theyv'e done which is wrong
*thinks*

Noope
Sun 22/02/04 at 11:36
Regular
"tokyo police club"
As long as you're playing Halo, I'm down with you.

And I apoligised. I'm sure I did. I never dreamt that a load of the newer members would actually believe me. Woo... a change in name colour - he must have really hacked the system.

And I'll admit what I did was wrong. I'll admit that I was stupid. But that doesn't end the double standards, mon ami.
Sun 22/02/04 at 11:30
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Ha ha ha, what a stupid little cretin. For your info, I posted a small HTML trick/bug in the system in the "Site Bugs" forum, to highlight the problem. It then caught on in the main forums, resulting in ME BEING BANNED. Got that - I was banned, just like you were. So I sent an email of apology, which wasn't in any way, shape or form sarcastic, and they unbanned me for having the courtesy to do so.

I never once claimed to have access to user's details, like tribute did.

What I did was to exploit a simple loophole in HTML forms, that exists on any webpage that uses them. And SR are probably grateful that I pointed it out too. Right, SR?

P.S. Snuggly, is it still alright to come round and play Halo today?
Sun 22/02/04 at 09:27
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
ÈL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> Hey snuggly, candyflo$$ said he would still post after he left, hant
> seen him around though.
> Is he here but under a different user name?

He replied in Mr Snuggly's leaving topic a couple of days ago with the same name as before.
Sat 21/02/04 at 23:16
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> What kind of moron
> posts messages claiming to have access to people's personal accounts

Monkey Man? Phi11ip? Me?

Who gets banned?

Me.

Yes.

I'm not bothered about the banning, oh no. I'm bothered about the double standards, mon ami, and the way your sheriff these forums.

I simply put '|||' at the end of my name. Ph11ip made a code to exploit a glitch ALLOWING YOU to post under other peoples names, with other peoples accounts.

Monkey Man did something similar.

now, you understand?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.