GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Now then. Just a quick one for you."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/04/05 at 08:11
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Hi guys. How're you doing? Long time no see.

Let me just say, I'be bought a PSP. It's the best $400 I've ever spent. Really nice all round. Good graphics. Polished. Couple of gripes, the analog stick's crap and there are no pressure sensitive buttons.

WipEout Pure's really playable on digital though.

You all need to get one. Even you, Dringo.

Edit: PS. Can I win gameaday plz. thx.
Fri 22/04/05 at 14:19
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I might do. What's wrong with Import Madness? I'm new to the import game, but I think I'll try stay with lik-sang.com.

Oh and you can get a 1gig Memory Stick Duo from Ebuyer, around £124.
Fri 22/04/05 at 12:39
Regular
Try and track down the 'PSP Power Solution'. About £20 from Import Madness, although you may want to go elsewhere if you hate that place (and most people do).

It consists of:

In-car charger
Battery pack to charge/play on the move (takes 4xAAA)
6 UMD Cases

the bare essentials, that's all :)

Icarus, where'd you pick up a 1Gb Mem stick? good price?
Fri 22/04/05 at 12:31
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Nice. I need to get a car charger for it really. I was playing it stuck in traffic this morning :-)

Pause -> Sleep -> VROOM!
Fri 22/04/05 at 10:12
I went a bit mad and bought some more PSP stuff today. 1gb Mem stick, Playgear case thing from Logitech and a power brick for battery charging on the go.
Fri 22/04/05 at 10:06
Regular
Excellent choice for a first game though, it's a brilliant game.

Ridge Racer is also very good, if not a little easy. I'd like to try Lumines, but Mercury looks more appealing. I'll probably grab them both anyway!
Fri 22/04/05 at 09:49
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Nah only bought WipEout to start off with. Only reason I bought the PSP in the first place. May get Ridge Racer or Lumines next. No wireless LAN here yet, although it's next on the list. Bring on payday :-)
Fri 22/04/05 at 08:14
Regular
Excellent, isn't it? I'm loving Wipeout too, and also agree that the Analog stick is a bit pants. Digital seems to hold it's own on all the games I have though.

Taken it online yet? Handheld Twisted Metal is mint :D
Fri 22/04/05 at 08:11
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Hi guys. How're you doing? Long time no see.

Let me just say, I'be bought a PSP. It's the best $400 I've ever spent. Really nice all round. Good graphics. Polished. Couple of gripes, the analog stick's crap and there are no pressure sensitive buttons.

WipEout Pure's really playable on digital though.

You all need to get one. Even you, Dringo.

Edit: PS. Can I win gameaday plz. thx.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.