GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WOOOHELLLLYEAAA!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/02/04 at 19:33
Regular
"Light of the world"
*ahem*

Dear citizens of SR.

I am indeed turning to you nnice people for ideas and help.

I am 18 ON MARCH THE 12TH!!! (which is vey close) and I have not yet planned anything.

I could of had a big party but it would of meant hundreds of pounds being blown on one night when this could of gone towards a car. If circumstances were different and the first year of sixth form people didnt treat me like i was a dickwipe maybe i would pay to have a party..

But as it goes I dunno what to do - but i know I will not spend mass amounts of money for people that dont give to smelly farts about me to have a jolly good rat arsed time!

..SO! What do you reckon I could do instead with a bunch or gang of people that I like and love..

huh huh?

Ideas?

Good.

as always i love you all xx
Sun 22/02/04 at 03:05
Ok king spam the 5th, sod of spamming.
Sat 21/02/04 at 23:03
Regular
:-/
Sat 21/02/04 at 22:52
Regular
"um..."
My Nineteenth was worse it cost over £500

Chinese Buffet sounds good.
Sat 21/02/04 at 22:47
Regular
"Light of the world"
classic

that was a damn good save of money and leavers dues are always cool! cant wait till mine!

I get to be in a pretty dress, at a posh restaurant.... Eating.

OOO heaven!

Anyways hmm still not sure. Maybe a family meal but for friends a chinese buffet and pub crawl/club crawl after?
Sat 21/02/04 at 22:43
Regular
"um..."
My Eighteenth was on the same day as our schools leavers dinner

All the Party, none of the cost

You could just go on a pub crawl or something with your mates

as mentioned before all you need really is mates and alcohol and see how it develops from there.
Sat 21/02/04 at 22:40
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Lil Ginge wrote:
> hmm

I take it that's a subtle hint for us to ask about stuff?
Sat 21/02/04 at 22:39
Regular
"Light of the world"
hmm
Sat 21/02/04 at 00:06
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Friends and alcohol

There
Fri 20/02/04 at 23:14
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Simply invite loads, £1 entry fee, its not much to pay but add it all together and you have the money back and more people like you. Simple yet effective.
Fri 20/02/04 at 23:11
Regular
"Monochromatic"
invite only your close friends around,and tell them to bring a bottle of absinthe.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.