GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WOOOHELLLLYEAAA!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/02/04 at 19:33
Regular
"Light of the world"
*ahem*

Dear citizens of SR.

I am indeed turning to you nnice people for ideas and help.

I am 18 ON MARCH THE 12TH!!! (which is vey close) and I have not yet planned anything.

I could of had a big party but it would of meant hundreds of pounds being blown on one night when this could of gone towards a car. If circumstances were different and the first year of sixth form people didnt treat me like i was a dickwipe maybe i would pay to have a party..

But as it goes I dunno what to do - but i know I will not spend mass amounts of money for people that dont give to smelly farts about me to have a jolly good rat arsed time!

..SO! What do you reckon I could do instead with a bunch or gang of people that I like and love..

huh huh?

Ideas?

Good.

as always i love you all xx
Fri 20/02/04 at 19:33
Regular
"Light of the world"
*ahem*

Dear citizens of SR.

I am indeed turning to you nnice people for ideas and help.

I am 18 ON MARCH THE 12TH!!! (which is vey close) and I have not yet planned anything.

I could of had a big party but it would of meant hundreds of pounds being blown on one night when this could of gone towards a car. If circumstances were different and the first year of sixth form people didnt treat me like i was a dickwipe maybe i would pay to have a party..

But as it goes I dunno what to do - but i know I will not spend mass amounts of money for people that dont give to smelly farts about me to have a jolly good rat arsed time!

..SO! What do you reckon I could do instead with a bunch or gang of people that I like and love..

huh huh?

Ideas?

Good.

as always i love you all xx
Fri 20/02/04 at 19:34
Regular
"Teal'c"
I’m invited, I know I know.
Fri 20/02/04 at 19:35
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Go clubbing?
Fri 20/02/04 at 19:35
No on knew about my birthday, i didnt tell anyone.
I went bowling by myself.

The end.

But have a great one, maybe spend it with yer family and then with Sam.
Fri 20/02/04 at 19:37
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Send your money to me then spend your birthday sitting in your bedroom with your mates talking about your sleazy antics of the week...what?

Either that or you could always just have a night out on the town just buy a round of drinks every now and again for your mates and then when you're all smashed go back to your house, get even more drunk and fall asleep on the carpet.
Fri 20/02/04 at 19:38
"I love yo... lamp."
How about you come to the "cinema" with me? :-P
Fri 20/02/04 at 19:40
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> How about you come to the "cinema" with me? :-P

She wants a good time.
Fri 20/02/04 at 19:41
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
ÈL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> Notorious Biggles wrote:
> How about you come to the "cinema" with me? :-P
>
> She wants a good time.

Isn't that what those ugly women promise Biggles when he gives them the cash?

:D
Fri 20/02/04 at 19:42
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I spend all of my birthdays with family.
Fri 20/02/04 at 19:48
"period drama"
Lil Ginge wrote:
> ..SO! What do you reckon I could do instead with a bunch or gang of
> people that I like and love..

Heh heh.
Too easy.

You know what I think.

Yeah yeah yeah.
Fetch the grease.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.