GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metroid Prime 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metroid Prime 2: Echoes'.
Fri 22/04/05 at 22:12
Regular
I got the game for christmas from my father. Played it a few times never again. I don't like it. I can't sell or trade it because I don't do that sort of thing with presents. Any suggestions? I'm thinking of using it as firewood or a doormat to my bedroom.
Sun 01/05/05 at 19:47
"period drama"
Hoju wrote:
> It's Hoju you ice-cream cone head.

Keep up, lady.

Tphi wrote:
> Hoju wrote:
> Thanks tptjtfo whtaever your name is.
>
> 4-letters obviously too much for you, Hujo? :P
Sun 01/05/05 at 18:16
Regular
They don't.
Fri 29/04/05 at 23:33
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Edgy wrote:
> I'm not disagreeing with you, just found that last message of yours as
> a reply to the other guy rather amusing.

So although you're disagreeing, and agreeing with me, you're also disagreeing with disagreeing with me, and finding my replies amusing?

I never knew my posts had so much depth.
Fri 29/04/05 at 20:16
Regular
I'm not disagreeing with you, just found that last message of yours as a reply to the other guy rather amusing.
Fri 29/04/05 at 16:51
Regular
Tphi wrote:
> Just because you shoot doesn't mean it's a FPS, even if it is in
> First-Person, Hujo. It's an adventure game above anything else.

It's Hoju you ice-cream cone head.
Thu 28/04/05 at 23:22
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Edgy wrote:
> But it is primarily an adventure game.

Tphi wrote:
> Because primarily it's not a FPS?

So although you're critising me, you're actually totally agreeing..
Thu 28/04/05 at 21:45
Regular
I love that...it was almost saying, "Just because you shoot...in a first person point of view...its...er...not a first person shooter..."

It is technically a first person shooter. But it is primarily an adventure game.
Thu 28/04/05 at 19:04
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Just because you shoot doesn't mean it's a FPS, even if it is in First-Person, Hujo. It's an adventure game above anything else.
Thu 28/04/05 at 17:17
Regular
Tphi wrote:
> Hoju wrote:
> I'm a big fan of fps games, but I don't know why I'm not into this
> one.
>
> Because primarily it's not a FPS?
>
> Thanks tptjtfo whtaever your name is.
>
> 4-letters obviously too much for you, Hujo? :P

I could have sworn I could only see a gun in the hand must have been my imagination.

My names Hoju.
Tue 26/04/05 at 19:35
Regular
I wasn't too keen on the original Metroid Prime game...something I keep intending to go back to to see if it grows on me...however I have decided to give this one a go.

Haven't got far yet but I have noticed that the N64 style midi-voices in the music don't produce the same quality audio effects that games such as Doom 3 and Halo 2 seem to be able to produce.

I wouldn't say no to revolution having an audio-revamp.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.