GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Brain melting puzzle THANG"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/02/04 at 09:01
Regular
"Moody DJ"
for those REALLY bored:

http://server-admin.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk [big fat large space] /motas/mystery/testgame.htm
Fri 20/02/04 at 14:16
Regular
"\\"
what's the odd one out in 1,2,4,8,16,32,64,128,256,512,1024,2048? And it's not 1...
Fri 20/02/04 at 14:13
Regular
"\\"
get the poster, get the key from the picture, open the locker with key, get screwdrive, screwdrive something to the right (something), get the screw, put poster under door, poke key out of door with screw, pull poster back.
Fri 20/02/04 at 14:09
"I've been skiing!"
Can someone tell me how to get out the first room please?
Fri 20/02/04 at 14:07
Regular
"\\"
Stupid memory pad. *mumble*
Fri 20/02/04 at 13:11
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
sinner wrote:
> Guys how do u shut off that last lazer gate?
>
> i cant do nothing with the last control panel and also ive open the
> secret door in that room but cant get up the hole as its blocked any
> ideas?

After you have sabotaged the control panel with the screwdriver and the wire cutters you then have to go back to the first control panel and play around with the controls until only the first laser grid is activated. Then you exit that room and climb back up the stairs to the green wall, take the room on the right and go into the room with the tv, now if you click the cupboards they should eventually slide to the side to reveal a hole. Go down the hole and you will be in the corridor with the laser grids, however the only active laser grid will be at the start of the corridor allowing you to exit at the end of the corridor, past the coke machine.
Fri 20/02/04 at 12:15
Regular
"heretodayheretommro"
Guys how do u shut off that last lazer gate?

i cant do nothing with the last control panel and also ive open the secret door in that room but cant get up the hole as its blocked any ideas?
Fri 20/02/04 at 11:41
"I've been skiing!"
Can someone help?
Fri 20/02/04 at 11:38
"I've been skiing!"
I can't get out of the first room :^(
Fri 20/02/04 at 11:05
"I've been skiing!"
I can't do it because I don't have flash.
Thu 19/02/04 at 20:20
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
H²O wrote:
> What is the command for the comador?

Press CRTL+ALT+DEL twice.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.