GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Abdul Haq"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/02/04 at 00:47
Regular
Anyone watch the Docu-drama about the efforts of Abdul Haq to reunite Afghanistan and create a stable governing body, only to be repeatedly betrayed by the US government, indirectly resulting in the WTC disaster, and directly resulting in his gruesome execution?

I didn't think it was possible to hate the US government any more than I already did.
Fri 20/02/04 at 19:54
Regular
"with a blunt knife"
i saw the programme, absolutely amazing and very depressing. people should be forced to watch it. i already had a general dislike for the US government but now i really hate them. the CIA is the dodgiest thing in the world, swapping sides to suit it (not even to match the official government's stance).

But the Pakistan government certainly sounds incredibly dodgy and that ISI guy was just plain evil.
Thu 19/02/04 at 17:04
Regular
I meant to watch that. Missed it, watching some other junk no doubt...

Oh well, I know the jist of the story - America promise to help revolution, let everyone down, revolution fails and oppressive regime continues.
Thu 19/02/04 at 14:46
Regular
the people aren't evil, but they are brainwashed, which can be just as dangerous. Every person interviewed (including 8 year old school children) said that america was their sworn enemy and that they must destroy their enemies.

They lock up their own people for no good reason whatsoever, other than that their relatives committed crime, then they experiment on them, torture them and kill them as though they were animals.

They have made threats to the western way of life, seem to have little or no compassion for their fellow men and seem basically inhuman to me.

If the civilian population does not wish to be tarred with the same brush, they should stop being such cowards and act against their malevolent rulers. Even in Afghanistan, where the taliban publicly executed thousands of people per week, there were still those who would oppose them. Yet in North Korea it seems almost as though that despite terrible and inhuman treatment, they are still more than willing to serve and believe in those who are obviously insane.

Not to mention the fact that since they have become nuclear, they are perhaps the biggest threat to the western world, both directly and indirectly.

We went and laid waste to Iraq, when we should have been focussing our efforts on North Korea, where the true threat lies ...
Thu 19/02/04 at 09:22
"Mimmargh!"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> Having said that, I don't think I hate any government more than that
> of North Korea. Perhaps one country that truly does need carpet
> bombing into none-existence?

Yeah thats right because the people must be evil. No country deserves to be carpet bombed unless in a fight for survival, otherwise tactical strikes and political insubordination/assassination will suffice.
Thu 19/02/04 at 02:35
Regular
Having said that, I don't think I hate any government more than that of North Korea. Perhaps one country that truly does need carpet bombing into none-existence?
Thu 19/02/04 at 00:47
Regular
Anyone watch the Docu-drama about the efforts of Abdul Haq to reunite Afghanistan and create a stable governing body, only to be repeatedly betrayed by the US government, indirectly resulting in the WTC disaster, and directly resulting in his gruesome execution?

I didn't think it was possible to hate the US government any more than I already did.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.