GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Animal crossing DS"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Animal Crossing'.
Wed 07/06/06 at 15:13
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
I have animal crossing and just need to know a way of getting my tree to grow bells once I plant some cashola? I have the golden shovel.
Sun 30/03/08 at 13:35
Regular
Super Kev wrote:
> I have animal crossing and just need to know a way of getting my
> tree to grow bells once I plant some cashola? I have the golden
> shovel.
well what you do if bury a bag of coins wait a bit shake the tree annd money falls out of it.
Wed 12/12/07 at 01:10
Regular
hi im ryan my code is 348006262161

my town is spook
Sun 09/12/07 at 12:59
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
sorry, dont add anyone i dont know
Sat 08/12/07 at 22:21
Regular
Hey everyone - please answer back I need frendz,
My Town is HipLand - My name is Princess and my friend code is 1805-0712-8143
Pleeez send me urs - I want a frend, my gate is open right now so come and join me! xoxoxoxox VxIxCxKxY
Fri 02/11/07 at 17:56
Regular
how much does the game chip"action replay ds" cost?
Fri 02/11/07 at 17:54
Regular
ok just ignore my first 2 messages lol(laugh out loud)!
Fri 02/11/07 at 17:52
Regular
thank you mila!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Fri 02/11/07 at 17:51
Regular
i know that this game is fun,but i never get a money tree with my golden shovel!how many days or times do i have to water it?!
Sun 07/10/07 at 17:00
Regular
Once you get your golden shovel (after burying a normal shovel for 24 hours and then digging up a golden shovel) all that you have to do is bury a bag of money (the more money, the more money you get off of the tree) and it will become a sapling. But you have to WATER it daily until it grows. Then, when the tree has grown, the tree will look plain. In other words there won't be any fruit or money bags hanging off of it. You just have to shake the tree and your money will fall out. It works for me...
Fri 25/08/06 at 13:23
Regular
no you dont have to plant bells in a glowing area...atleast i dont think you do, i planted 3000bells next to my house yesterday and a tree is growing,but i dont know if bells will appear. :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.