GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hahahaha ohh I will never forget this"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/02/04 at 23:03
Regular
"Enchilladas"
Well I just got in from the great outdoors and me and my friend went up to maybry to see a couple of other friends. (Yes I have friends yes I know its hard to believe)

Now we had a nice time our friends did'nt come out but oh well we went to the petrol station I got some crisps quite a nice flavor left quite a pleasent after taste anyways you know when you need a shiezer (if thats how you spell it) and you have those really bad stomach pains well my friend had them, So he made it half way home and muttered the words "I cant hold it im going commando" and went for a bush. So all was going well apart from the fact that he would have to squeeze his bumcheeks but oh well so it was out but there was one complication...

The massive shiezer had dropped in his trouser leg and he had not noticed he walked home and sat down on the sofa only to find there was a brownish mark when he stood up.

You can imagine the rest he will not show his face for a while.
Wed 18/02/04 at 11:48
Regular
"Enchilladas"
No I stopped crapping my pants when I was errr before I was 1 anyway at that age I was crapping my self so much I burst my nappy once but thats the worst I have done.

---*Based on a true story*---
Wed 18/02/04 at 10:31
"she wants to move"
> Gabriel Logan wrote:
> The massive shiezer had dropped in my trouser leg and i had not
> noticed, I walked home and sat down on the sofa only to find there
> was a brownish mark when I stood up.

thats more like it...
Wed 18/02/04 at 10:20
"For the horde!!!!"
Gabriel Logan wrote:
> The massive shiezer had dropped in his trouser leg and he had not
> noticed he walked home and sat down on the sofa only to find there
> was a brownish mark when he stood up.

I bet it was you really :-P
Tue 17/02/04 at 23:59
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Some People!!!
Tue 17/02/04 at 23:49
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
A few years back I went to this house party and everyone was getting really wasted and most people crashed there. Myself and a few others went for food before going back to someone elses house to sleep.

We went back to the house where the party had been to find that someone had taken a dump on the sofa. This guy had got so drunk that when he woke up he thought he was at home, walked out the bed room and into the living room (which he thought was the bathroom in his drunken state, maybe thats where it would be in his house?) Anyway he lifted the sofa cushion, took a dump then put the cushion down and went back to sleep.

Didn't hang around long after we heard that.
Tue 17/02/04 at 23:48
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
why didnt he go before he left? Surely he's old enough when to know to go to a poo-poo!
Tue 17/02/04 at 23:46
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Littlest Brother wrote:
> Bet he'll be crapping himself
>
> bum bum chhh
Tue 17/02/04 at 23:45
Regular
"Enchilladas"
Yes well his pains were so bad he could hardly walk so...

He was holding it in for hours I mean damn.
Tue 17/02/04 at 23:42
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
it's not even the poo-y leg that disgusts me, the fact that he'll squat and poo in some bushes, does he think he's a dog or something!
Tue 17/02/04 at 23:42
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Bet he'll be crapping himself

bum bum chhh

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.