GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Forza Motorsport...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Forza Motorsport'.
Sun 24/04/05 at 15:39
Regular
Is it me or is this game actually looking like it might be a lot of fun?

Played the old demo which was too realistic and that sucked really badly so it totally put me off the game. But apparently the handling now works very much along the same lines of Project Gotham 2.

E.g realistic enough but not so realistic that it makes the game dull *cough* Gran Turismo *cough*

The customisation options are insanely detailed and the online game looks to be 10 times the game Project Gotham 2 ever was (which was quite a game in its own right).

Think I'll go pre-order it actually.
Sun 24/04/05 at 17:57
Regular
"gsybe you!"
PGR2 is exceptional at being the only semi-nearly serious racer I've liked, I think I'll give this a miss.

LA Rush will be for me, minus any resemblence of story mode and gangsta.

GIMME GIANT LOOPS AND FISHTANKS!!!
Sun 24/04/05 at 17:52
Regular
"8==="
I'm holding out for Rush

Failing that I'll get RSC2 again because I like dodgems and they like me.
Sun 24/04/05 at 17:16
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
IGN have just done a 'thing' on it, and they've said it's been much improved. They did some testing over LIVE with MS testers and loved it. Apparently the online play over LIVE is exceptional and should be great fun.

I'll probably get it. I wasn't a massive fan of PGR 2 and didn't play much GT4 - but only because it wasn't online (where I play most of my games).

Not bad for around £30, I don't think..
Sun 24/04/05 at 15:39
Regular
Is it me or is this game actually looking like it might be a lot of fun?

Played the old demo which was too realistic and that sucked really badly so it totally put me off the game. But apparently the handling now works very much along the same lines of Project Gotham 2.

E.g realistic enough but not so realistic that it makes the game dull *cough* Gran Turismo *cough*

The customisation options are insanely detailed and the online game looks to be 10 times the game Project Gotham 2 ever was (which was quite a game in its own right).

Think I'll go pre-order it actually.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.