GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone ride a scooter / moped ?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/02/04 at 19:12
Regular
If so, can you tell me the legal requirememnts for riding one?
(I have a full car drivers licence)

What's the deal with the CBT ?

Cheers,
Duck
Tue 17/02/04 at 09:22
Regular
You don't need to take any test strangely enough. You can ride around on a scooter using a provisional License. There is a limit to the engine size though, not sure what it is.
Tue 17/02/04 at 09:04
Regular
"Beaten with sticks"
It depends you used to be able to drive a motorcycle with a drivers licence but it changed a few years back so it would depend when you got your licence. CBT - Compulsive Basic Training (I think but it's definately something like that) you can't fail it they just take you out for the day. I think it is pretty much impossible to fail, it's about 90 pounds to take the test and use their mopeds (I did it on theirs because my RS-50 has a HUGE turning circle) But I must advise against it, your hands freeze and everyone falls off once or twice I only had one to get to and from school and to mates. If you can drive I'd stick with it.
Mon 16/02/04 at 19:12
Regular
If so, can you tell me the legal requirememnts for riding one?
(I have a full car drivers licence)

What's the deal with the CBT ?

Cheers,
Duck

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.