GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Budding Web Designers..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/02/04 at 14:58
Regular
"SOUP!"
I'm releasing an album on the unsigned section of CDWOW.com and I need a website making pronto.

I am offering a 10% royalty fee to the webmaster, or payment up-front if that is what is wanted.

I also need an album cover designing, which must be professional.

More details here:

http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/ display_messages.php?threadid=94852&forumid=4006
Mon 16/02/04 at 19:29
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
*looks enviously at Tyla*

Damn your insurmountable skill! :D
Mon 16/02/04 at 19:33
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
phuzzy wrote:
> *looks enviously at Tyla*
>
> Damn your insurmountable skill! :D

lol, got a little bit carried away!:D Just annoys me when "bedroom" genius's get a little above themselves without the proper knowledge to pass judgement!;)
Mon 16/02/04 at 19:35
Regular
I was joking!

What an arrogant b*st*rd you are. I really don't think Paradox should deal with you. The people on the ADSL guide are nice people and are probably more in the right league. I am a professional web designer but I am very busy at the moment so cannot take on any more clients.

the borg
Mon 16/02/04 at 19:46
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
theborg wrote:
> I was joking!
>
> What an arrogant b*st*rd you are. I really don't think Paradox should
> deal with you. The people on the ADSL guide are nice people and are
> probably more in the right league. I am a professional web designer
> but I am very busy at the moment so cannot take on any more clients.
>
>
> the borg

Cool... Wasn't being arrogant. Just annoyed about you presumptions in your first reply. Wasn't here to start a row but to offer my help until you jumped in with your presumptious comments. I take gret pride in my work/ability and always keen to offer my 8+ years of experience in this field to someone requesting it. You were the tw*t that came bouncing in with your comments. SO as far as arrogance goes, your winning!;)
Mon 16/02/04 at 19:51
I judge on content.

theborg, what sites have you worked on?
Mon 16/02/04 at 19:54
Regular
How was I being arrogant by making a joke and offering some advise?

I really think you should get out more if even with your "8+ years of experience" you haven't aquired communication skills.

the borg
Mon 16/02/04 at 19:57
Tyla, what sites have you worked on?

I remember you posting them here but have long forgotten, except for Blackwells?
Mon 16/02/04 at 20:00
Regular
I'd be willing to do you one, as long it doesn't need to be updatable/too complex ;-)

I can only do text-only sites, too, so until I get Perl online my webdesign is pretty useless.
Mon 16/02/04 at 20:20
Regular
"bing bang bong"
While I'm afraid I'm too busy to do your site, I'd like to say thanks for this post. One of the reasons I'm too busy is I already have another musicians site to do, and one of the headaches I had was sorting out some kind of deal with a shop that has a website you can order from. This post learned me about cdwow's unsigned section. Ace!
Mon 16/02/04 at 20:47
Regular
"SOUP!"
Tyla, do you have the resources to design/print too?

Nobody has good printing facilities that I know of and I need professional prints, not just rubbish cutouts. Also nobody seems to know how to do the circular disk covers.

Hmph.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.