GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Games for sale"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/04/05 at 09:45
Regular
I'm selling some games on e-bay at the moment, FIFA street, Wario World, Skies of Arcadia, Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour, Burnout 2: Point of Impact, FIFA football 2005 and that be it.

Trying to ship as many of my Gamecube games as I'm willing too. Might sell my N64 on their too.

Slowly removing my support of the Game industry, will keep the cube though for Zelda. Have no plans to get a DS, although it does look good.
Mon 02/05/05 at 22:57
Regular
Streets okay just repetitive fools. And EA probably make way more than Ubi Hedfix.
Mon 02/05/05 at 22:54
Regular
"thursdayton!"
TaMi-Jr wrote:
> i disgust me....

Heheh. Typo?

Wario World no wonder either. Was going to get that but I'm glad I didn't now. Looks a bland platformer at best.
Mon 02/05/05 at 21:18
Regular
"Shizzel happens"
not only did u buy fifa street but u must have bought it full price.....
i disgust me....
Mon 02/05/05 at 19:56
Regular
I loved it, was so addicted to it. Far better than their more traditional footy fare. A really original game that worked so well first time. Some issues need sorting out, such as player changing and keepers ability... as well as a better learning curve (Game = too easy).

But a fantastic start.
Mon 02/05/05 at 19:38
Regular
"8==="
Or 'EA's worst game of the year'.

So far.

We live in hope they'll screw up worse and get eaten by Ubisoft.
Mon 02/05/05 at 18:27
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> FIFA Street?
>
> Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha
>
>
>
> Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha!

Oh you've played it?

Did you get to the end? A bit easy for my liking but really addictive arcade gaming.
Mon 02/05/05 at 18:26
Regular
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> Within a year you'll have given up on Nintendo. Mark my words.

Lol bet you a tenner I won't.

I do this all the time. I go through a phase, normally post easter, where I care not for gaming in general and don't really bother again until September.

Possibility I'd have given up on gaming, but Nintendo still appeal to me far more than the competition.
Mon 02/05/05 at 09:23
Regular
"8==="
FIFA Street?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha!

I just finished True Crime. :P
Mon 02/05/05 at 02:21
"I love yo... lamp."
Within a year you'll have given up on Nintendo. Mark my words.
Sun 01/05/05 at 22:43
Regular
That is a game that is sitting on my shelf gathering dust. It is too long and requires a level of consistant commitment I cannot offer to gaming. Although I am aware it is excellent I am simply not putting the title to good use. Instead I shipped it to someone in Norway, who has always wanted the game but could never find it.

That person deserves the game, I, do not.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.