GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Games for sale"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/04/05 at 09:45
Regular
I'm selling some games on e-bay at the moment, FIFA street, Wario World, Skies of Arcadia, Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour, Burnout 2: Point of Impact, FIFA football 2005 and that be it.

Trying to ship as many of my Gamecube games as I'm willing too. Might sell my N64 on their too.

Slowly removing my support of the Game industry, will keep the cube though for Zelda. Have no plans to get a DS, although it does look good.
Thu 28/04/05 at 09:45
Regular
I'm selling some games on e-bay at the moment, FIFA street, Wario World, Skies of Arcadia, Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour, Burnout 2: Point of Impact, FIFA football 2005 and that be it.

Trying to ship as many of my Gamecube games as I'm willing too. Might sell my N64 on their too.

Slowly removing my support of the Game industry, will keep the cube though for Zelda. Have no plans to get a DS, although it does look good.
Thu 28/04/05 at 10:56
"period drama"
What have you done with the real Dringo?
Thu 28/04/05 at 11:38
Links to what you're selling?
Thu 28/04/05 at 12:08
Regular
You bought Fifa Street? :\
Thu 28/04/05 at 12:18
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Dringo wrote:
> Trying to ship as many of my Gamecube games as I'm willing too. Might
> sell my N64 on their too.

You got Paper Mario on your N64...?

Should find home with a real collector if you do!

;)
Thu 28/04/05 at 14:19
Regular
"the burning sky"
How much you want for SOA:L? Shouldnt really be buying it from you with exams coming up, but its a chance in a lifetime, what with them selling for a shitload on eBay.
Thu 28/04/05 at 14:22
Regular
Dringo wrote:

> Slowly removing my support of the Game industry,

Is this some kind of attempt at a protest?
Thu 28/04/05 at 14:56
Regular
Probably more of his way of saying to gaming:

"There's more to life than you, but I'd feel bad just cutting you out like that..."

:-)
Thu 28/04/05 at 15:34
Regular
FIFA 2005 and FIFA Street no wonder..
Sun 01/05/05 at 20:21
Regular
FIFA Street was a good laugh, just short lived. Gone now, got £100 for the lot of them.

No protest, tis just there isn't anything big coming game wise and I want to clean out my collection a bit. There are still some quality unplayed games in my collection, such as Metroid Prime 2 and I've yet to REALLY get into Mario Tennis. I felt it would be good to clean out some of the tat (and I only got rid of a few) and concentrate on the REALLY quality titles. It is why I haven't got the DS yet, nothing of true quality and it is the same with Starfox. There was a time I'd have got this despite the slightly dodgy reviews.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.