GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHIPLASH STREET TEAM ! PLEASE JOIN!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/02/04 at 16:44
Regular
"Do you like haggis?"
I have just joined the Whiplash Street Team and the first thing I have to do is to get people to join the Whiplash Street Team.
All you have to do is go to www.webswappers.com and choose the Whiplash Street Team link and then fill in your deatils.And remember to say it was recommended by scottish_bloke and if you do join you will have a great chance to win some fabulous Whiplash prizes including a copy of the game, A WEEK BEFORE IT IS RELEASED IN THES SHOPS!
So hurry for your chance to win.

And remember,Recommended by scottish_bloke
Fri 13/02/04 at 16:44
Regular
"Do you like haggis?"
I have just joined the Whiplash Street Team and the first thing I have to do is to get people to join the Whiplash Street Team.
All you have to do is go to www.webswappers.com and choose the Whiplash Street Team link and then fill in your deatils.And remember to say it was recommended by scottish_bloke and if you do join you will have a great chance to win some fabulous Whiplash prizes including a copy of the game, A WEEK BEFORE IT IS RELEASED IN THES SHOPS!
So hurry for your chance to win.

And remember,Recommended by scottish_bloke
Fri 13/02/04 at 16:47
So what exactly do you do?
Fri 13/02/04 at 16:49
Regular
"Do you like haggis?"
All you have to di is give out stickers and posters to your friends.
Fri 13/02/04 at 16:51
Regular
"Do you like haggis?"
An easier way to access this site is go to www.swapitshop.com/whiplash/
Fri 13/02/04 at 16:53
So i give out posters and stickers, and i get prizes?

Ill check it out and let you know if i sign up.
Fri 13/02/04 at 16:53
Regular
"Do you like haggis?"
Thanks ElRobin
Fri 13/02/04 at 16:58
Ok, i signed up and said you.

Now what?
Fri 13/02/04 at 17:00
Regular
"Do you like haggis?"
All you have to do is wait and you will get a pack through the door with a t-shirt, notebook , a badge , and your mission details.You will also recieve a letter with everything on it.
Fri 13/02/04 at 17:00
Ok, do i just put up what i want to swap, then swap?
Do i just bid for what i want?

Or do i have to pay to advertise or anything, like ebay.

Also is my swappit balence.
Fri 13/02/04 at 17:02
Regular
"Do you like haggis?"
You dont have to pay to advertise that is free.You can swap anything you want.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.