GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHIPLASH STREET TEAM ! PLEASE JOIN!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/02/04 at 16:44
Regular
"Do you like haggis?"
I have just joined the Whiplash Street Team and the first thing I have to do is to get people to join the Whiplash Street Team.
All you have to do is go to www.webswappers.com and choose the Whiplash Street Team link and then fill in your deatils.And remember to say it was recommended by scottish_bloke and if you do join you will have a great chance to win some fabulous Whiplash prizes including a copy of the game, A WEEK BEFORE IT IS RELEASED IN THES SHOPS!
So hurry for your chance to win.

And remember,Recommended by scottish_bloke
Fri 13/02/04 at 18:07
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Or maybe, no.
Fri 13/02/04 at 18:03
I wonder what they would say if i tried to sell something stupid, like my brother, or an empty bread bag.
Fri 13/02/04 at 17:45
Eh, i put the game up and its not showing up, i cant find it.

Does it take a while to show up on their system?
Fri 13/02/04 at 17:30
Will do mate.
Fri 13/02/04 at 17:26
Regular
"Do you like haggis?"
Remember to tell them about reccomended by me.
Fri 13/02/04 at 17:25
Sweet, im gunna tell all my mates about this, its well great.
Im putting wreckless for Xbox on there now.
Fri 13/02/04 at 17:13
Regular
"Do you like haggis?"
Yes I know, but if you succesfully done all 5 of the Whiplash missions you could get 500 FREE credits.
Fri 13/02/04 at 17:09
Oh, i see how its done, if i want more swappits i need to put something on there, then if that sold for 50 swappits, i would have 50 swappits.
Not that good though, say i found something i wanted for 1000 swappits, i would have to put some stuff on there so that i can get the swappits.
Ebay is better.
Fri 13/02/04 at 17:03
Yes i see, looks pretty good.

How can i get more swappit points?
Fri 13/02/04 at 17:02
Regular
"Do you like haggis?"
You dont have to pay to advertise that is free.You can swap anything you want.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.