GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I think I'm warming up to Garth Marenghi"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/02/04 at 14:38
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I didn't like it at first, thought it was too similar to The Office, but the episode last night with the "eye-child" really made me laugh in a few places. The interview bits are still a bit too "Officey", but the off-the-wall Sci-Fi moments work well. The Miami-vice style doctor cracks me up everytime though - it's his voice, I just can't get over how funny it is. I think if I ever met anyone with a voice like that, I'd probably wet myself.
Fri 20/02/04 at 18:37
"period drama"
That was alright.
Still not a patch on the first 2.

Bike race = genius. Then across an obsticle course, of course.

And the wonderful detailed explaination at the end.

*Multiple flash-backs*
I still haven't had a glass of water .... .... WAIT! It's the water!
Fri 20/02/04 at 11:34
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Don't drink that - it's bright green!!
Fri 20/02/04 at 09:14
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Heh, watched the new one last night, and it was defintely the worst - as in the way they make it bad, it was the worst like that, so it was actually funny! BMXs that make motorbike sounds, monkeys that talk mumbo-jumbo, monkey-human hybird Sanchez striking Kung-fu poses - it had it all!
Wed 18/02/04 at 19:56
"period drama"
Last week's episode was the worst so far.
The one before it the best.
The one before that the middlest.

Yup.
*Dodgy salute*
Wed 18/02/04 at 15:39
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Erm... Bob HOLNESS. Dunno what I was thinking of!
Wed 18/02/04 at 15:39
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
He's also the son of Bob Monkhouse.

I reckon this has to grow on you. Like, after the big eye bit his fingers, and he beat it to a pulp - it was Dean Lerners expression to the camera that cracked me up. The small details.
Wed 18/02/04 at 15:15
Regular
"Selected"
when is this on, and what time?

a friend said it was quite good.
Wed 18/02/04 at 15:00
Regular
That programe is so funny.........extremely odd, but extremely funny....you should try to watch shameless on ch4 as well, thats funny
Wed 18/02/04 at 14:58
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
The sagacious one wrote:
> Isn't Garth the bloke who appeared in the Office as the IT bloke who
> kept making those spurious claims to Gareth?

"He said 'are you a professional?' and I said 'no, I am not' and he said 'well you bloody well should be'."

Yes, yes he was.
Wed 18/02/04 at 13:51
"Darth Vader 3442321"
"I prefer the name Dreamweaver"

Isn't Garth the bloke who appeared in the Office as the IT bloke who kept making those spurious claims to Gareth?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.