GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Finally started my DVD Collection properly"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/02/04 at 13:50
Regular
"8==="
Up until today I had:

M:I2
Face/Off
Blackadder
Halloween 20 years
Star Trek series 4
Family guy 1+2
Meet the Feebles
Red Dwarf series 1
Transformers series dvd
Transformers the movie
Ultimate fights from the movies
Spaceballs

But now I also have:

Charlies Angels
Resident Evil
Jeepers Creepers
Titan A.E.
Miike Takashi's Dead or Alive
The X files series 1
Pitch Black
My little eye
Changing lanes
Phone booth
Star Trek nemesis
Fellowship of the ring (extended)
The Two Towers (extended)
Trilogy of the dead

and all for just under 130 quid. Not bad eh?
Sun 15/02/04 at 22:43
Regular
Didn't know they made a movie....I thought they were just stickers with weird kids on em'
Sun 15/02/04 at 20:20
Regular
Random /

I'd like to see The Garbage Pail Kids Movie on DVD. I can't remember any of it so it would be good to see it again, although I'm sure it's crap even by 80ies standard. I guess if you're 18 or under you wont have a clue what the film is, probably a good thing.
Sun 15/02/04 at 19:26
Regular
*Thinks about posting her list*
Sun 15/02/04 at 16:00
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
True but I liked those ones because they all have some redeeming qualities. For example Charlies Angel's Full Throttle has 4 more or less stunning women in it and a lot of action that is simply out of this world. Seriously "reality" is a curse word in this film which I admire in some senses as very few other films are like that without trying to explain deeply throughout the entire film why it's like that.
Sun 15/02/04 at 15:56
Regular
That doesn't mean you have to rush out and buy sh*t films. There are plenty of pick up and watch films that are decent to watch.
Sun 15/02/04 at 15:54
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Oops I also forgot to say I have the Family Guy 3 Disc Box Set of all of Series 3.
Sun 15/02/04 at 15:52
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Same here.
Sun 15/02/04 at 15:51
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I like to have a ready supply of movies that let you leave your brain at the door for the nights when I'm bored, want to watch a film but don't want to get too engrossed or think about it.
Sun 15/02/04 at 15:37
Regular
Cubist why the hell did you buy crap like xXx and Fast and the Furious? Not to mention Jeepers Creepers and Charlies Angels: Full Throttle...
Sun 15/02/04 at 15:17
I just rent most of my DVDs now, only buy the ones I really feel I can watch again and again. I'm fairly broke you see.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.