GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Spoof my first one"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/02/04 at 12:40
Regular
"Enchilladas"
Hello snake this is your mission you have already infiltrated fox island in the north east Antarctic you are now in a military base called SR be careful snake you will have to use stealth and cunning to outwit the enemy.

Alright what am I going up against?

Well the general enemy will be a private army of JATs (Just arrived today’s) but the main team are called Spam hound a team of elite spammers who have successfully infiltrated and taken over SR.

Do I have any backup?

No the GAD men are currently doing a cleanup job on Strykes remnant forces at his evil lair they would have finished but English bloke still has to find out how to get out of bullet time.

Well who are the members of Spam hound then?

The first member of the team is Games Girl she has elite sniping ability’s able to Spam even from India as she likes it to be known but in real life it is her back garden due to a distressed childhood when the parents forgot to give her dinner she had to survive by eating beetles and making friends with the rats.
The next member of the team is b@z an elite in psychosis he is able to transmit Spam without talking or typing he is able to push keys with his mind and if you get on his wrong side he will project Spam into your mind directly and turn you into one of his private army.
The final member is Gamezfrreak armed with a Spam cannon he can post multiple times in different threads and forums in a matter of seconds DO NOT confront him directly or his Spam will tear through you and overload your monitor.

Aren’t there meant to be six?

Yes but they won on that new game show traitor and split the money for a holiday in bora bora but there may be a surprise visit from Dean chambers AKA Bellghost.

Ok I will keep my eyes open silent thunder thanks.

Don’t die on me snake.

I will try not to hey can I hear voices in the background?

Yes err these people are analysing you snake

Analysing me?!?! What haven’t you been telling me thunder?

Its not my idea theses orders came from the government

Bull thunder using lies again are we well now im here I need to complete my mission what are my objectives and who are these people?

The people analysing you are El Robin one of the most qualified paediatricians in the country he will be assessing you on health and situation issues I will introduce you to miss NY and DW later on in your mission your objective is to destroy metal gear RoJ and eliminate Spam hound.

Wait why do I need a paediatrician on my mission?

Well snake I haven’t been completely honest with you there’s something you don’t know…
You have the mind of a 6 year old child snake.

WHAT?!

When big boss genetically engineered you his workers thought they would play a practical joke on you and mix your brain up with a 3 year olds 3 years ago.

Silent thunder your lying no its lies LIES it cant be GAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR!

Snake snake this is Miss NY one of your analyser’s thing picture it in your mind Lego blocks calm your mind that brightly coloured Lego is your centre find your centre.

NOOOOO GAAAR I CANT FIND THAT LEGO NOOOO GARRRR

Its not working thunder we cant do a thing.

Snake dropped to the floor screaming and crying in a blinding temper tantrum meanwhile about 100 metres away…

Hey Afro Joe can you hear screaming like the tantrum?

Nah must be you snuggly.

I guess so.

Snake was never seen again his bones were found after games girls rats found him ate his skin and left him.

The morel of this story is if you are going to genetically create life don’t stick a 3 year olds brain into the life form and then send it on a mission involving silent thunder.

Hope you enjoyed this you probably didn’t.
Fri 13/02/04 at 12:40
Regular
"Enchilladas"
Hello snake this is your mission you have already infiltrated fox island in the north east Antarctic you are now in a military base called SR be careful snake you will have to use stealth and cunning to outwit the enemy.

Alright what am I going up against?

Well the general enemy will be a private army of JATs (Just arrived today’s) but the main team are called Spam hound a team of elite spammers who have successfully infiltrated and taken over SR.

Do I have any backup?

No the GAD men are currently doing a cleanup job on Strykes remnant forces at his evil lair they would have finished but English bloke still has to find out how to get out of bullet time.

Well who are the members of Spam hound then?

The first member of the team is Games Girl she has elite sniping ability’s able to Spam even from India as she likes it to be known but in real life it is her back garden due to a distressed childhood when the parents forgot to give her dinner she had to survive by eating beetles and making friends with the rats.
The next member of the team is b@z an elite in psychosis he is able to transmit Spam without talking or typing he is able to push keys with his mind and if you get on his wrong side he will project Spam into your mind directly and turn you into one of his private army.
The final member is Gamezfrreak armed with a Spam cannon he can post multiple times in different threads and forums in a matter of seconds DO NOT confront him directly or his Spam will tear through you and overload your monitor.

Aren’t there meant to be six?

Yes but they won on that new game show traitor and split the money for a holiday in bora bora but there may be a surprise visit from Dean chambers AKA Bellghost.

Ok I will keep my eyes open silent thunder thanks.

Don’t die on me snake.

I will try not to hey can I hear voices in the background?

Yes err these people are analysing you snake

Analysing me?!?! What haven’t you been telling me thunder?

Its not my idea theses orders came from the government

Bull thunder using lies again are we well now im here I need to complete my mission what are my objectives and who are these people?

The people analysing you are El Robin one of the most qualified paediatricians in the country he will be assessing you on health and situation issues I will introduce you to miss NY and DW later on in your mission your objective is to destroy metal gear RoJ and eliminate Spam hound.

Wait why do I need a paediatrician on my mission?

Well snake I haven’t been completely honest with you there’s something you don’t know…
You have the mind of a 6 year old child snake.

WHAT?!

When big boss genetically engineered you his workers thought they would play a practical joke on you and mix your brain up with a 3 year olds 3 years ago.

Silent thunder your lying no its lies LIES it cant be GAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR!

Snake snake this is Miss NY one of your analyser’s thing picture it in your mind Lego blocks calm your mind that brightly coloured Lego is your centre find your centre.

NOOOOO GAAAR I CANT FIND THAT LEGO NOOOO GARRRR

Its not working thunder we cant do a thing.

Snake dropped to the floor screaming and crying in a blinding temper tantrum meanwhile about 100 metres away…

Hey Afro Joe can you hear screaming like the tantrum?

Nah must be you snuggly.

I guess so.

Snake was never seen again his bones were found after games girls rats found him ate his skin and left him.

The morel of this story is if you are going to genetically create life don’t stick a 3 year olds brain into the life form and then send it on a mission involving silent thunder.

Hope you enjoyed this you probably didn’t.
Fri 13/02/04 at 12:43
Regular
"Enchilladas"
Very strange when I viewed my post for the first time it said User removed after my name but now im fine.

Very strange.
Fri 13/02/04 at 12:51
Regular
"Enchilladas"
Oh I forgot comments good or bad are welcome.
Fri 13/02/04 at 12:52
Regular
That was pretty good. Could have been longer though.
Fri 13/02/04 at 12:54
Regular
"Enchilladas"
ßulle††™ wrote:
> That was pretty good. Could have been longer though.

Darn it it was going to be longer but I thaught it would be to long.

I will wait a month or so to rerelease the longer version.
Fri 13/02/04 at 13:00
I liked it mate, didnt think it was too long or too short.
Also had me in which i liked :P
Fri 13/02/04 at 13:06
Regular
Gabriel Logan wrote:
> ßulle††™ wrote:
> That was pretty good. Could have been longer though.
>
> Darn it it was going to be longer but I thaught it would be to long.

Well not necessarily longer, but there could have been more 'action' in it.

And I wasn't in it (unless you count Bullet time, in which case I'd rather not have EB stuck in me!).

:(
Fri 13/02/04 at 13:13
Regular
"Enchilladas"
Sorry you shall be in my next one crossing lotr with sr I will post it in about a months time.
Fri 13/02/04 at 13:31
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Sorry I just didn't find anything amusing in this and what is it supposed to be a spoof of?

Plus you can't destroy RoJ, I like his stories!
Fri 13/02/04 at 13:40
"slightlyshortertagl"
errr

t'was crappy

:-/

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.