GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If you could be any character from a film ...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/02/04 at 03:19
Regular
Who would you be?

I'd either have to say the Predator, so I can say "Want some Candy?" before I disembowel common street scum, townies and anyone that uses language like "I didn't do nowt" or "I love big brother because ... ".

The bunny Frank from Donnie Darko, so I could scare the Bejesus out of people in the middle of the night with tales of how their PS2 will stop working 2 days after the warranty expires.

The T1000, so I can tell people I like their bike before turning into a wad of mercury which they will then inhale, later contracting breathing related illness requiring minor surgery.

Darth Vader - reasons should be obvious - chicks love the voice.

Or Ash from the Evil Dead series, so I can shrug off such things as seeing close relatives remove their own heads which then try and bite my ankles. Or chop off my own hand with a hacksaw and sellotape an XBOX joypad to the stump.

Enlighten me with your prime choices ....
Sat 14/02/04 at 12:22
Regular
"The Red Shift"
slimer from ghostbusters. not quite sure...

so many great films/ characters. so little time to think about it.
Sat 14/02/04 at 00:11
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Matt Dillon in 'Wild Things'.

Ho ho, a commendable choice.

I would be Legolas, elves > all.
Fri 13/02/04 at 18:29
Regular
Spider-Man or Matt Dillon in 'Wild Things'.
Fri 13/02/04 at 18:15
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I'm going with Maverick on this one. Neo, man that'd be cool *day dreams*
Fri 13/02/04 at 18:05
"I love yo... lamp."
Does it have to be a male character? If not I'd be anything Aria Giovanni ever played...

If male only, well the male lead in anything Aria Giovanni's been in...

Seriously though, either Dick Tracy, Neo or Captain Picard. Although I most closely identify with Will Smith in Independence Day.
Fri 13/02/04 at 17:55
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
Pandaemonium wrote:
> I keep seeing the word "townie" on these forums. Please,
> define it for me.

Townies: Also known as Roodies. They wear Burberry, Nickleson, Schott, and other such ridiculous labels, listen to bangin' tunes, mainly that irritating drum & bass which they have the ignorance to call music, have a hatred of goths, grungers, or anybody associated with real music (e.g. rock, metal etc), go around in 'crews' of about 50, talk as if they're from jamaica, beat up grungers to show off how hard they are, and are basically general w**kers. nuff sed.
Fri 13/02/04 at 17:44
Regular
"Whatever!"
Han Solo
Fri 13/02/04 at 17:44
Regular
A great film.
Fri 13/02/04 at 17:43
Regular
Officer Bud White from LA Confidential.
Fri 13/02/04 at 17:39
Regular
Neo.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.