GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If you could be any character from a film ...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/02/04 at 03:19
Regular
Who would you be?

I'd either have to say the Predator, so I can say "Want some Candy?" before I disembowel common street scum, townies and anyone that uses language like "I didn't do nowt" or "I love big brother because ... ".

The bunny Frank from Donnie Darko, so I could scare the Bejesus out of people in the middle of the night with tales of how their PS2 will stop working 2 days after the warranty expires.

The T1000, so I can tell people I like their bike before turning into a wad of mercury which they will then inhale, later contracting breathing related illness requiring minor surgery.

Darth Vader - reasons should be obvious - chicks love the voice.

Or Ash from the Evil Dead series, so I can shrug off such things as seeing close relatives remove their own heads which then try and bite my ankles. Or chop off my own hand with a hacksaw and sellotape an XBOX joypad to the stump.

Enlighten me with your prime choices ....
Fri 13/02/04 at 03:19
Regular
Who would you be?

I'd either have to say the Predator, so I can say "Want some Candy?" before I disembowel common street scum, townies and anyone that uses language like "I didn't do nowt" or "I love big brother because ... ".

The bunny Frank from Donnie Darko, so I could scare the Bejesus out of people in the middle of the night with tales of how their PS2 will stop working 2 days after the warranty expires.

The T1000, so I can tell people I like their bike before turning into a wad of mercury which they will then inhale, later contracting breathing related illness requiring minor surgery.

Darth Vader - reasons should be obvious - chicks love the voice.

Or Ash from the Evil Dead series, so I can shrug off such things as seeing close relatives remove their own heads which then try and bite my ankles. Or chop off my own hand with a hacksaw and sellotape an XBOX joypad to the stump.

Enlighten me with your prime choices ....
Fri 13/02/04 at 08:26
Regular
"8==="
Erm, I'm guessing a lot of people would say Bond.

I'm going to say Kevin Spacy's character out of The Usual Suspects.
Fri 13/02/04 at 09:01
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> Who would you be?
>
> I'd either have to say the Predator, so I can say "Want some
> Candy?" before I disembowel common street scum, townies and
> anyone that uses language like "I didn't do nowt" or
> "I love big brother because ... ".

I keep seeing the word "townie" on these forums. Please, define it for me.

Anyway, a movie character?

Easy.

Gojira (Godzilla)
Fri 13/02/04 at 09:16
Regular
"Moody DJ"
Tyler Durden - Fight Club
Fri 13/02/04 at 13:12
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Ron Jeremy.
Fri 13/02/04 at 14:02
Regular
"Twenty quid."
The inflatable alien from Dark Star.
Fri 13/02/04 at 14:08
Regular
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> The T1000, so I can tell people I like their bike before turning into
> a wad of mercury which they will then inhale, later contracting
> breathing related illness requiring minor surgery.

You got ther first.
But that's who I'd say.
Fri 13/02/04 at 14:12
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I think this topic was done a few months back.

Anyway, I'd be either Han Solo, or Ash from the Evil Dead series. Or that bloke that never said anything in Battle Royale...even though he's dead now.
Fri 13/02/04 at 14:13
Regular
"Teal'c"
Luke Skywalker.

ShOOooOOm.
Fri 13/02/04 at 14:26
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Conan the Barbarian - kept in a cage and given females to breed with.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.