GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Now I understand why everybody hates Townies.."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/02/04 at 15:42
Regular
"heh"
I never really understood why everybody hated Townies, but now i'm pretty sure why.

Today 6 kids come in through the back entrance of the school. Went to the ball court at the back and beat the living daylight out of some other guy that had pushed their mate ealier.

Round the front of the school is where the skaters hang in like a gang near these steps. The townies walked round the front and approached the skaters picked 4 people out and beat the them up. Purely because they where skaters. One of the guys used to be a friend of mine, he had to be taken to hospitial for stiches.

Pathetic..
Wed 11/02/04 at 20:59
Regular
"??????"
Yeah! Nuke them!

*picks up phone* Hello? Is that Mr. Bush? :)
Wed 11/02/04 at 20:58
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
How can they think they are doing something worth while in life??
It's like they have a genome missing.

Yes. Kill them all. Nuke or other wise.
Wed 11/02/04 at 20:52
Regular
"??????"
I've encountered a few in Northallerton and sometimes Thirsk. Very annoying when they're "starting"...
Wed 11/02/04 at 20:01
Regular
"SOUP!"
H²O wrote:
> When they are around 16, yeh, they may be tough because they have
> older friends

1. This doesn't make them tough, it makes their 26 year old friends (probably also their dads) tough.

2. They aren't tough at 16, they're malnourished and have a chesty cough due to smoking their shoelaces and drinking melted adidad trousers as an initiation ceremony to be part of the "crew"
Wed 11/02/04 at 19:47
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Hm, we don't have as much a problem over here as you do, probably because we have the IRA, LVF, UVF, UFF, INLA, UDF etc instead.
Wed 11/02/04 at 19:07
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
H²O on numerous ocassions wrote:
>
> Kill them all.

Nice signature. ;-)
Wed 11/02/04 at 19:05
H²O wrote:
>
> I hate townies. They are the scum of england,

And the rest of the UK
Wed 11/02/04 at 19:04
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Hahah, townies, neds what ever you wish to call them. They all do the same, especially the cap pointing upwards. What is it that makes them do that?
Animal instinct? As they lack the brain capacity to think they revert to animal instinct.

Kill them all.
Wed 11/02/04 at 18:55
"I love yo... lamp."
www.glasgowsurvival.co.uk
Wed 11/02/04 at 17:38
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Hah, i hate townies.

When they are around 16, yeh, they may be tough because they have older friends but when we all get older, we're going to be rich whilst they are poor, we're going to be bigger then them because they dont have the money to eat enough to grow.

And then who will be laughing...

I hate townies. They are the scum of england, if they wernt around then people wouldnt be scared to walk home at night on there own, or buy expensive things without the worry of getting threatend with a knife and mugged.

Kill them all.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.