GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"xbox? PS2? NGC? confused??"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/02/04 at 21:00
Regular
"wats up doc?"
As the battle is on, the three console are wrestling each over to see which is best.

NGC: You just bought a nintendo game cube, and walk out of the shop. walking fast to your house, cant wait to play it? You might be happy that its very light, and look it even has a handle! But think for a sec, if a console is that light, it cannot have lots of things in it like Hard Drive. It might look smart,stylish compact and 100% portable. But for me, its the specificatoin that count!

PS2: You are jumping up and down, as you have bought one of the worlds well known consoles (which you would think is the best at that time). You would think of a PS2 to be a superb console, if its that famous. You might also think of the games its got. You might think you have got a bargain, and you could play with your friend or brother. But what if you want to play with them BOTH? you will need to have a multi tap which will cost quit a lot. It maybe stylish, well known, but the specifications MUCH better than NGC, but don't match xbox.

XboX: You have just bought your new xbox, and are running out and towards your home. You will realise that its a huge thing which weights alot. But its worth the paine to carry it home. It soppurts all kind of things, keyboard,live play, 4 players, and Hard Drives. You may think of xbox as this big huge black thingy, but its not like that. People have gone round and telling people all the bad bits of it. But out of these three consoles I think xbox is the best (many will dissagree) but it truely is in specification wise. As it has got 3X PS2 speed, about 2X NGC speed, The first console to have a built-in-hard drive, and the controllers are very easy to use when you get use to it.

Although many will dessagree, but I advies all of you to try xbox for a bit, on its best games and then compare it to PS2 and NGC with their best games. You will see the difference.
Sat 14/02/04 at 21:51
Regular
Time to get banned Loopy.
Sat 14/02/04 at 10:22
Regular
But that's not a Microsoft website, nor a scan of OXBM.

Therefore, there's the possibility that it is made up fiction attempting to wow Xbox fans into revisiting their site.
Fri 13/02/04 at 22:43
Regular
"wats up doc?"
Edgy wrote:
> Kernal - you forgot about this:
>
> http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?
> redir=1&offset=&groupid=
> ¤tsort=&threadid=92799&forumid=416&a=
>
> > about the Xbox 2 - this was said by Kernal:
>
> "Edgy wrote:
> Ofcourse Kernal actually works as part of the Xbox 2 development
> team
> and has leaked this information to us.
>
> Kernal, unless I see solid proof, I ain't believing any of that.
>
> And claiming it to be 'obviously best ever' indicates that its
> successor which will probably be with us in less than a decade will
> actually be worse than the Xbox 2.
>
> Yeah right.
>
> Dont you ever read xbox magaines?? DAAAAAAAAAA; its on the first
> page.
>
> Or you can visit microsoft website."
>
> And I checked and found none - I asked him to back this up and he
> convieniently forgot to check it>

Here you go, you can get it off here: http://www.teamxbox.com/news.php?id=5388

Sorry i couldn't reply sooner, as I lost the weblonk for some time.
Fri 13/02/04 at 22:30
Regular
"wats up doc?"
Rickoss wrote:
> Kernal, I appreciate you're trying to bring somethinn to the forums by
> actually putting effort into making interesting posts, but making up
> 'facts' and copying someones idea is the not the way to go about it.
>
> Try to think up an original idea, who knows you may even win GAD for
> it.

Hi, well this was done by my self,its not the only post of its type, as I know there are many of these about consoles out there on the message board.

At that time, this was the only think that I thought it'd be good. Sorry if its crap...
Thu 12/02/04 at 09:14
Regular
Coincedentally, he again stayed off the website for the rest of the day.
Wed 11/02/04 at 18:54
"period drama"
whoop whoop kernal.
Wed 11/02/04 at 17:19
Regular
Kernal, I appreciate you're trying to bring somethinn to the forums by actually putting effort into making interesting posts, but making up 'facts' and copying someones idea is the not the way to go about it.

Try to think up an original idea, who knows you may even win GAD for it.
Wed 11/02/04 at 17:18
Regular
He'll convieniently ignore my message, or the whole topic now.
Wed 11/02/04 at 17:08
Regular
"Teal'c"
I love Kurnul.
Wed 11/02/04 at 17:07
Regular
Kernal - you forgot about this:

http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php? redir=1&offset=&groupid= ¤tsort=&threadid=92799&forumid=416&a=

"Edgy wrote:
> Ofcourse Kernal actually works as part of the Xbox 2 development team
> and has leaked this information to us.
>
> Kernal, unless I see solid proof, I ain't believing any of that.
>
> And claiming it to be 'obviously best ever' indicates that its
> successor which will probably be with us in less than a decade will
> actually be worse than the Xbox 2.
>
> Yeah right.

Dont you ever read xbox magaines?? DAAAAAAAAAA; its on the first page.

Or you can visit microsoft website."

And I checked and found none - I asked him to back this up and he convieniently forgot to check it>

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.