GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I can't wait til I lose this newbie tag..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/02/04 at 16:22
Regular
"Moody DJ"
maroon SO isn't my colour
Thu 12/02/04 at 11:09
Regular
"Enchilladas"
Gone to the dark side side he has.

*Sighs*
Thu 12/02/04 at 11:04
Regular
"Moody DJ"
I'll get me coat
Thu 12/02/04 at 11:02
Regular
"Enchilladas"
Widge your just going downhill admit defeat and the your sorry and let the topic drop.
Thu 12/02/04 at 10:41
Regular
"Moody DJ"
This topic was an expression of my wishes at the time, which wonderfully falls under the category of 'General'. Todays wish is 'Get me out of this god awful office'.
Thu 12/02/04 at 10:27
Regular
"Enchilladas"
Widge wrote:
> Oh I never spam, I do spout some utter drivel at times, but never spam

This topic is spam we had such hi hopes for you but they can still be replenished.
Thu 12/02/04 at 09:10
Regular
"Moody DJ"
Oh I never spam, I do spout some utter drivel at times, but never spam
Wed 11/02/04 at 19:22
"I've been skiing!"
Widge you have to post anothere 63 words in 5 days if you want to be a regular on the exact day.But don't spam or you will be banned before you become a regular which would be very sad.
Tue 10/02/04 at 19:59
"Mimmargh!"
I like to call my brother a maroon, when the occasion so requires.
Tue 10/02/04 at 16:42
Regular
"Moody DJ"
Cub!st wrote:
> An itsy bitsy one.

Just about managed to refrain from commenting about 'yellow polka dot bikinis' there. Mainly due to the realisation that I would be infact turning into my dad and finally inheriting his knack of awful puns. A close escape.
Tue 10/02/04 at 16:40
Regular
"Moody DJ"
Kyle KataRn wrote:
> Widge man this is the only bad post ive seen you do.
>
> Im sorry but theres no going back now.

I put it down to being preoccupied with the near joy of being just ONE step away from getting away from the dire place known as St Albans. I lost control of my fingers for one second. Sigh...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.