GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Adam Sandler"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/03/01 at 21:37
Regular
I have to say that my all time favourite actor has to be Adam Sandler. He is so funny in whatever he does. He is even funny in the non comedy films such as Bulletproof. He has some great one liners in that! Not many people would know this but he is a great singer too. I also have his albums.

I have all his films except 1. That one is the Gelfin. Does anybody know where you can get it from? And when is Little Nicky released? I cant wait till thats out on DVD.

My favourite film of his has to be Billy Madison. No wait a minute, Happy Gilmore's great as well. Oh, I cant really choose!

What do you think about him? Side splittingly funny or gets on your nerves?
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Sun 08/04/01 at 13:00
"Moderator"
I believe he was said to be the 'Greatest actor of all time' which i strongly disagree with, but if you say he is one of the best comical actors around at the moment, then it would be hard to disagree with. but Jim Carey is way better then him, probably the best. Also David Arquette is decent to. But the simple FACT is that Adam Sandleer is NOT the greatest actor of all time, if there was a mathematical equation then it would prove this, but if you want to say that he is a good comedy actor around at the "mo", then i would have to agree, but he is most certainly NOT the greatest actor ever.

'(.)'

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.