GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Adam Sandler"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/03/01 at 21:37
Regular
I have to say that my all time favourite actor has to be Adam Sandler. He is so funny in whatever he does. He is even funny in the non comedy films such as Bulletproof. He has some great one liners in that! Not many people would know this but he is a great singer too. I also have his albums.

I have all his films except 1. That one is the Gelfin. Does anybody know where you can get it from? And when is Little Nicky released? I cant wait till thats out on DVD.

My favourite film of his has to be Billy Madison. No wait a minute, Happy Gilmore's great as well. Oh, I cant really choose!

What do you think about him? Side splittingly funny or gets on your nerves?
Sun 08/04/01 at 13:00
"Moderator"
I believe he was said to be the 'Greatest actor of all time' which i strongly disagree with, but if you say he is one of the best comical actors around at the moment, then it would be hard to disagree with. but Jim Carey is way better then him, probably the best. Also David Arquette is decent to. But the simple FACT is that Adam Sandleer is NOT the greatest actor of all time, if there was a mathematical equation then it would prove this, but if you want to say that he is a good comedy actor around at the "mo", then i would have to agree, but he is most certainly NOT the greatest actor ever.

'(.)'
Sun 08/04/01 at 08:25
what makes adam a good actor?...
to start with he can take on so many roles and characters and use multiple personalities. Look at the waterboy he is bobby a young man with a squeaky voice,nothin goin for him and his mun gives him crocodile for dinner... not exactly the high life is it? Then in little nicky he plays a teenage demon who has a hunch,again funny voice and doent like being a demon. Then in happy gilmore he goes pro golf by accident. So what makes him a good actor is the way he is able to stay funny and fresh in every new film he stars in. One his best films is big daddy, the only one when he takes a serious yet still comical man, who looks after a starnge kid who pukes alot. he can twist his face (little nicky)put on very hilarious voices and just be funy when he doesnt even try, which makes him one of the best comical actors around at the moment and hope he will be participating in another film just as funny as the others.
I saw the water boy 6 times and it was still as funny then, i saw little nicky 3 times and enjoyed it as much as the first itme. i think the waterboy has got to be my fav adam sandler film as it is so original and fresh. I mean when the guy who came up with the script and said adam will take the role of a 30 somethin yr old mummies boy who hands out cups of water at football games and then leads on to become an aggresive player aftre being teased multiple times, the whole cast and production team must have laughed in his face. But adam sandler is new exciting and funny which enables him to be the best comical actor around at the mo.

timewarp.
Sat 07/04/01 at 12:51
"Moderator"
Much apoligies for calling Snappy a fool.

'(.)'
Sat 07/04/01 at 12:49
"Moderator"
aha! it seems my post was not complete, but my point was made. In his entire carer De Niro has only been in 4 'gangster movies' thats why is is a great, he has not just settled for one role, i.e Adam Sandler as a real funny teenager, but just you wait till he turns 30 then we'll see whos the 'grestest actor ever'...

oh and Rasta Hillybilly jank, i would regard myself as a bit 'think' im sure about your wording but thanks for the compliment.

I apriciate peoples views, but come on, anyone who tackles an issue about the greatest actor ever, and hasnt even seen any films made before 1999, can hardly be regarded as a worthy post.

happy, get snappy.

'(.)'
Sat 07/04/01 at 12:44
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Hi Greg
Sat 07/04/01 at 08:52
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Anything with Adam Sandaler in it would be a definate must buy because you know its gonna make you laugh until you burst. My favourite Adam Sandler film would be Happy Gilmore.
Fri 06/04/01 at 22:32
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Michael Corleone wrote:

> top 5 actors would be, hmm let me
> think

1.Adam Sandler (cos hes
> not been type cast at all has
> he, and hes SO versatile, i mean he
> can be anyone)
2.Russel
> Crowe (since starring in THREE films he has
> establised himself
> as one of the greatest actors over the psat 60 or
> so
> years)

bit think aren't you Michael! lets count all together
> shall we? 1...2...3...4...5!!!

THATS 3 YOU DOLT

I think that was the point Rastabillyskank. Please notice the sarcastic tone.
Fri 06/04/01 at 17:16
Regular
"You've upset me"
Michael Corleone wrote:

> top 5 actors would be, hmm let me think

1.Adam Sandler (cos hes
> not been type cast at all has he, and hes SO versatile, i mean he
> can be anyone)
2.Russel Crowe (since starring in THREE films he has
> establised himself as one of the greatest actors over the psat 60 or
> so years)

bit think aren't you Michael! lets count all together shall we? 1...2...3...4...5!!!

THATS 3 YOU DOLT
Fri 06/04/01 at 15:48
You are one very angry young man. Are people not allowed their own opinions? We don't all have to like Robert DeNiro and Gangster movies you know. Younger people may like other films to you, it's not fair to call them fools.
Thu 05/04/01 at 19:55
"Moderator"
you are officially a fool, Adam Sandler, you must be about 1 year old, your spectrum is so small, just like your mind. i suppose your top 5 actors would be, hmm let me think

1.Adam Sandler (cos hes not been type cast at all has he, and hes SO versatile, i mean he can be anyone)
2.Russel Crowe (since starring in THREE films he has establised himself as one of the greatest actors over the psat 60 or so years)

'(.)'

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.